20: leaving

7th January

Louis woke up with a start and a hammering heart. "Shit! No no no no"
He ran to the living room.

He was too late.

"No..." he whispered.
"No.." He looked around to see none of the suitcases were there.
"No.." He walked to the sofa, pluming one cushion and placing it just the way Harry liked.
"No..." He cried out.
He sank to the ground and hugged the sofa.
"No.." He cried.
He cried and cried until the sofa was soaked.
He was leaking tears.
He was a bleeding heart.

Is this what it feels like ? Is this what love feels like?
"No.." He whimpers.
"No, come back. Come the bloody well back. Come back. Dammit! COME BACK YOU FOOL." he screams.
And then cries.

Why would he do this ? Why would he leave even without saying goodbye? Does he not care? Where is he ri-

Just then he remembered his cell phone and he ran to get it. Calling him he waited for an answer.
The only answer he got was, "The number you have called is currently switched off. Please try again later."

He closed his eyes, wiping his tears away harshly.
"Not good Harry. Not at all good."

--

8th January
At night

"What is wrong with him?" Zayn asked.
Niall shook his head.
"Don't lie to me Nialler. I know something's up. Louis is never like this. Never."
Niall didn't know what he should do.
He had promised Harry, not to tell.

"Niall! Where the fuck are you?"

"Huh?"

"You think I'm joking? I'm asking you what the fuck happened to Louis and you want me to believe that you don't know about it?"

"Zayn. Please calm down okay. This attitude isn't going to help."

"I'll be the judge of what's going to help or what is not going to. And please for gods sake tell me whaz happening?"

"Harry left. Okay? Happy now that you know what's happened? And now that you know, what in the name of god are you going to do about it? Go search him and bring him back to Louis? Honestly Zayn, you just manage to piss me off all the time."

"Harry left? Harry Styles?"

"No. Harry Timbuktu."

"Wh-what?" Zayn asked perplexed.

"Yes! My god. Yes, Harry Styles."

"Harry left?"

"Yes."

"They were together?"

"Yes."

Zayn sat down on the sofa, wondering why he didn't know.
How long were they together? Were they like dating? I remember he had once told me long ago, about him at some party I guess. But to think they were dating! Jesus.