02. first meeting

Louis was sleeping when he felt someone poking him.
"Get off me." He mutters
"LOUIS. GET THE FUCK OUT." Zayn screams.
Louis just turns and buries his head deeper into the pillow.
"Gigi is on her way."
Louis cracked his eyes open. Gigi?
"Did you hear me? GIGI IS COMING OVER. SHE IS IN THE LOBBY. "

"Fuck." He says and get up.
"Finally. " Zayn says
Louis gets up.
I will fucking kill that woman one day. I swear. Gigi fucking Hadid. The only woman who he absolutely hates in the entire world.
He grabs his coat, checks for his phone, wallet and keys and heads out of the door, "I'll get back to for this. " he says sassily and slams the door behind him. He takes the stairs coz he did not want to even see her face and he knew she would never take the stairs in her pristine high heels.
As soon as he is on the first floor he stops because he can hear someone talking. He walks downstairs carefully.
"Okay... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to behave that way. I really like you.. No,no,no. Okay. I'll start over. It's okay. You are absolutely fine Harry, you can do this..... Zyan. I'm sorry for overreacting today morning. I can't stop thinking - you're all I've thought about today - no..no.. Too cheesy.. Oh god!"
Louis sees the boy from morning - Harry, pacing on the ground floor, bear the exit.
Louis feels conflicted. Should he interrupt?
Harry just slid down the wall and he was now sitting on the floor his head buried on his knees.
Ouch
Louis softly climbs down the stairs praying to god that Harry does not notice and his shoes scrape's the last step and Louis freezes.
Harry looks up. His hair falling into his eyes. He gets up quickly, looking down, "sorry" he says.
Shit. How had Louis not noticed that he was male today morning? HOW!!
"Its okay, don't apologize. Harry, right?"
He looks up briefly. Looking puzzled.
"Yea.." He nods. "Umm.. Sorry, do I know you?" He asks biting his lip and letting it go and his lip turns super pink and Louis zaps his focus back on his eyes. Get a fucking grip. Jesus Christ!
"No.. I mean. Not exactly. I'm Zayn's friend. You came over today morning for your keys, I think."
Harry looks at him blankly, "oh. Oh yea.. You opened the door..."
Louis nods. Would it be a good time to tell him not to go upstairs ? Because Zayn is probably halfway into an orgasm ?
"Umm.. Sorry.. I mean I didn't wanna overhear but, your voice is .. I mean I heard you practising your Zayn speech and I just wanted to say that.. It probably is not a good idea to go over to his place right now."
Harry was looking into his eyes so intently that Louis could not even bring himself to blink.
He has the greenest eyes of all. Its sparkling green.
"Is he with Liam?"
Louis shakes his head, he would love it if he was with Liam, "unfortunately no. Its Gigi. "
"Oh"
Harry looks down again. His hair falling into his eyes once again and this time he took his hair gathering it in his hands and fixing it into a bun on top of his head with a rubber band he had around his wrist.
Stop being so fucking perfect!
Louis wanted to smack him and kiss him and yell at him and tell him to stop doing what he was doing because Louis was getting turned on and it was highly inappropriate.
"well, I'll just.. Leave then....?!"
"Louis. Louis Tomlinson."
"Louis." He repeated. And nodded once before pushing the door to the lobby open and holding it open for Louis to pass by.
Oh my god. He is actually freaking perfect!
Louis and Harry walked out of the building side by side. None talking.
Louis doesn't know what to say. He is at a loss of words for the first time in his life that he can think off.
Harry nodded once, "good bye" he said and started walking. Louis just stared at him.