03. first conversation

Louis unlocked his door and went in, not hearing Harry's footsteps he stops. He turns to see that Harry was still standing out.
"What happened? Come in.."
Harry nods slightly and enters.

Louis sees that everything is in order, so the maid must have come today

Louis sees that everything is in order, so the maid must have come today. Thank god!
"Take a seat.. I'll be back" he tells harry and goes inside.

Harry is a little flabbergasted. This apartment is huge.
He sees that the interiors are mostly in black or dark grey. Even the curtains. Harry sits on the edge of the sofa, nervous, wondering why he ever agreed to accompany an unknown man into his own house, just after today morning's fiasco.
He wants to scream. But he settles for a quick brush through his hair and a deep breath.

Louis runs to his bedroom and as he suspected he sees Niall sleeping on his bed.
Fuck. This kid, I'll kill him one day. I swear.
He closes his bedroom door softly hoping that Niall doesn't wake up. Then he goes into the kitchen to see what's there and to his surprise he sees a large bowl of pasta on the counter. Louis grins.
Okay for once, thank you Niall!
He walks back into the loving room and sees Harry sitting on the edge of the sofa his head resting on his hands. His hair falling all over his face.
Breathe. Breathe...

"Harry?"
Harry looks up, seeing Louis standing at the passage.
"Do you want an advil ? Do you have a headache ? "
Harry has no clue why this man is being so nice to him, he doesn't even know him.
"No, thank you. I don't have a headache."
Louis nods, "okay, but dinner is not going to be an option, that you'll have to have."
Harry doesn't know what to say so he responds with a meek, "Okay"
Louis smiles brightly at him and disappears into the passage again.

He seems like a really nice guy.. He wants to help me out.. So should I ask him about Zayn? Obviously they are good friends, he was over there today morning. He knew about Liam, that means Zayn must have told him about it and Gigi.. Should I ask him ? Will it get awkward? What should I ask.. SHIT! .. Shit.. Shit..shit.. I don't remember his name. Oh my god! This is so utterly embarrassing. My goodness...I'm in his house, going to eat dinner and I don't remember his name.
Harry winces.