08. first kiss

Harry didn't know how long they sat there, holding each other.
When he finally let go, Louis tee-shirt was wet and covered in Harry's saliva. Harry wanted to apologize but no words escaped his mouth. He just hung his head limply.
Louis pulled Harry's face up and brushed his hair back. He unwrapped the rubber band from Harry's wrist and pulled his long hair from his sticky face and tied it in a bun on his head. He ran his hand on his hair smoothening it. Louis felt so, so protective about him, even though it seemed unreal.
Why would anyone want to hurt his lovely person ?
He genuinely wanted to go over to Nick's grave and shout and punch the tombstone. That is so stupid. Oh my god. What am I thinking.?!

Harry didn't want Louis to stop. He felt so good. So good. His hand was so small and so soft and the way he tied his hair up, Harry felt the tears come up again. His heart was so fragile and Louis was making it weaker with his actions. Harry pulled Louis close. Really close.

Louis felt Harry pulling at his tee-shirt. His heart started beating fast. They were so close. He could feel the hot breath of Harry's on his face. What is going on? But oh god.. It feels so good.

Harry leaned in close, loving the warmth of Louis body. He felt protected. With the way Louis was holding him, was listening to him, was running his hands on his hair, on his face, he felt loved.

Louis could hear his heart beating in his own ears. It was frightening. What he was feeling, the intensity with which he was feeling was ... Incomparable. He took his lower lip between his teeth in anticipation. He held on tighter to the boy who was not letting him go.
It feels perfect.

Harry bent a little and pressed his lips to Louis lips. His heartbeat was erratic. He stopped breathing. His lips were so soft. So thin and so soft and so.. So perfect. He pressed in a little more onto his lips before Louis parted his lips by a fraction. It was enough to lock their lips together tightly.

Louis was paralyzed. He had never, ever felt even close to how he was feeling right now. He could swear that his heart had stopped beating and he was breathing his last breaths on earth. Harry's lips were... Beautiful. Everything about him was beautiful and Louis suddenly overcame with the feeling of love. He wanted to make this boy feel loved. He opened his mouth more allowing him better access. Harry's mouth was hot. Literally hot. The warmth was seeping into every cell, every fibre of his body. Just then his tongue met Harry's and he gasped.

Harry's heart was hammering away in his ribcage. Harry pressed closer to Louis, his mouth in Louis. Their tongues touching. He could feel Louis gasp. Louis hands on him pulled him even closer, if that was even possible. Then he felt Louis mouth suck on his own tongue. And harry whimpered. He pulled Louis closer and felt that he was now sitting in his lap. Louis pressed closer and kissed him deeply. He could feel everything.

Louis clamped his hands around his neck tightly, deepening the kiss. He felt harry kiss him back. It was so beautiful that he felt tears prick his eyes even though his eyes were close. His mouth stammered and harry pressed pressed further. Louis could feel them entwined in each other.
This is too much. Too much. Too much..
Louis heart was so weak right now, and there were tears in his closed eyes and his mouth was entangled in Harry's. He needed a few minutes away or else he would loose himself one hundred percent to this boy holding him so tightly on his lap.

Harry felt Louis retract his lips and he panicked. He pressed a light kiss on Louis lips before he let go and he felt Louis freeze in his place. Not moving farther, their lips barely touching, Louis pressed a kiss on his lips and went back. Harry bent forward and pressed a soft kiss on Louis red lips again. And again. And again. And again. And again before Louis scrambled back onto his lap,closer than before and held Harry's face in his small hands and kissed him.

Louis just couldn't resist himself when Harry was pressing soft feathery kisses on his lips again and again. He kissed him as if his life depended on it. He felt a tear slip from his eyes and his throat clogged, he still didn't leave Harry. He couldn't.
How can I ever leave him?
He kissed and kissed him. Felt Harry's mouth. His perfect lips. His perfect tongue. He felt it all and he felt it in heart. It was so good. He himself felt beautiful.

Harry gasped at the intensity of the kiss. It was something he had never experienced. He didn't know what happened but his heart broke open once again and he whimpered. He didn't realise but he was crying. He was holding on to Louis with everything he had got and tears were steaming down his face again. He felt Louis hands mix with the tears on his cheeks. And Louis suddenly broke free and looked at him, straight into his eyes and Harry sat frozen.
Louis eyes were glistening with unshed tears.

Louis knew Harry was crying before he felt his tears on his hands holding his cheeks. But when he felt them he needed to know something.
He needed Harry to know something.
He broke the kiss and looked right into Harry's red eyes. Harry stilled.
Louis then hugged Harry and buried his head on Harry's neck.

Both of them lay sitting on the sofa. Louis on Harry's lap hugging him, his hands around him, his neck pressed to his neck, struggling not to cry. Harry holding onto Louis, his hands wrapped around Louis back, his head leaning on Louis head, his eyes shut tight, tears falling seamlessly from his eyes.