72

Epilogue:

5 year later...

Ezria:

"Ezra!" I yelled.

"Yes Aria." He said as he game down the stairs of our new house. We were married about three years ago and I delivered a few months later to my beautiful baby girl Alexandria Fitz also known as Alex and then just two months ago baby boy Sebastian.

"Next week is our 3 year marriage anniversary." I said as I breast fed Sebastian.

"I know and I can't wait." Ezra said as he wrapped his arm over my shoulder as he plopped down on the sofa besides me. Alex was upstairs taking a nap.

"I can't wait as well. Also don't forget it's Hanna's twins birthdays next week." I reminded him.

"They're so cute." He replied as he took sleeping Sebastian away from me and into his crib that we brought downstairs.

I got up and wandered into the kitchen where I took out uncooked veggie burgers and a pan.

"Do you remember how our first meeting went." Ezra asked with a smirk.

"Hmmm.... Give me a refresher." I said trying to hide my smile.

"I think it went a little something like this..." He said as he picked me up and set me down on the counter.

"And I did a little something like this..." I said as I wrapped my short legs around his waist.

"And we did a little something like this..." He said as he locked his lips onto mine.

Spoby:

"Help Toby!!!" I screamed.

Toby game out of his office. "What's wrong!!??" He asked his blue eyes flashing.

"Lisa is crawling away and whenever I pick her back up she gets down and crawls away." I explained exasperated.

Toby stared at me for awhile before he burst of laughing. "God Spencer she's only two years old." He chuckled.

"If you think it's that simple you go get her." I said pouting and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Just wait." Toby said as he headed Lisa's way.

I sat down on the recliner and layed back.

A minute later Toby came back with a smiling Lisa in his arms.

I gaped in disbelief. "How??!?!" I asked.

"She's a daddy's girl." Toby replied with a victorious smile.

He set her down on the floor and went and wrapped his arms around me after I stood up.

"I love you." He said.

"I don't." I replied frowning.

"Turn that frown, upside down Spencer." Toby said releasing me.

My mouth dropped open again as I looked past Toby.

"Spencer? What's wrong Spencer's?" Toby asked.

I pointed past him to Lisa. He turned around and looked at Lisa who was standing up for the first time. I quickly took out my phone and started recording.

Lisa looked uncertain but she finally started walking toward both Toby and I. "Omg!!" I squealed. At that time Cierra came down the stairs and when she saw her sister she started laughing happily.

She walked unstably towards us stumbling a few times but never falling. She finally reached us putting one hand on Toby's leg but the other on my mines.