20

Emily's POV

Today was going to be the day I proposed to Ali. It was also the day that Toby proposed to Spencer.

I was going to take Ali to the kissing rock and propose to her there.

I was in my room sitting on my bed when my mom came in.

"Hey." I greeted her.

She came and sat down besides me. "I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you. Just know your father is probably looking out for you and he is also proud of you. Our relationship at the beginning was rocky because of my beliefs, but know I love you and I'm proud of who you are."

"I love you too mom. And I'm pretty sure dad would've wanted you to move on and be happy again." I said as I gave her a big hug.

My mom smiled at me before getting up and leaving my room. I decided to wear a white tux tonight when I take Ali out.

I've always been the "man" of the relationship.

I called Hanna, Mona, and Aria over since they were available. I wanted to be with my best friend's not including Spencer since she was out with Toby.

In ten minutes Hanna, Mona, and Aria were over.

"Wow, Em why are you all dressed up?" Hanna said as she, Mona, and Aria looked me up and down.

"Guys... I'm proposing to Alison today." I said as we all got comfortable on my bed.

"No way!!" All the girls said as they gave me a hug. "And so is Spencer." At this point the girls were in disbelief.

"How about you Hanna?" Aria asked Hanna.

"Honestly, I don't know. Caleb said he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me, but there is no ring on this finger." Hanna said as she put up her left hand.

"How about Mona and Mike?" I said as I stared at Mona.

"I'm just waiting until he graduates." Mona said with a smile.

"Do you have the ring?" Hanna asked.

"What do you think?!" I said as I took the small black box out of my pocket. I opened it and showed a big diamond ring.

"Damn!" The girls said when they saw how big the diamond was.

"I like to spoil my girl." I said as I closed it back up and put it in my pocket.

"Omg! A is gone now and we are actually moving on with our lives." Aria said as a tear escaped her eyes.

"But, we'll be friends forever." I said as we gave each other a group hug.

~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at Alison's house an hour later for our date. I knocked on the door and it opened showing Ali. She was beautiful.

She had on a beautiful blue dress that matched her eyes and silver heels. She had her hair curled and light blue eye shadow.

"Wow. You still take away my breathe." I said as she put her hand through my elbow.

"So where are we going?" Alison asked as I started leading her towards the woods.

"The kissing rock." I said.

"The memories." Alison said as she sighed. "By the way, Emily, you look stunning."

I started blushing as I stuttered out a thank you. We finally arrived a few minutes later.

I got down on my knees and ran my fingers through Ali's and mine initials. I turned towards Ali and was face to face with me, also on one of her knees holding out a black box.

"Wait, Ali!" I said in surprise.

Alison frowned as she stood back up. I took out the diamond ring and Ali started crying immediately.

"Alison Lauren Dilaurentis, ever since I laid my eyes on you, I knew it was love at first sight. After you disappeared there hasn't been a day or night I haven't missed you.

"You were my first true love and hopefully my last. So would you do the honors of being my wife?"

"Yes, babe." Alison said as I slid the ring on her finger. I stood up ready to give her a hug, but she got on her knee.

"I love you Emily. Before you I was a lost and selfish bitch. When I disappeared I spent everyday on the run thinking about you and how much pain I caused you.

" I let you believe your feelings were one sided, but as you said it was love at first sight. Ever since I've been back you've been my rock and now that A is gone I don't want to spend a day without you.

"So would you Emily Catherine Fields make me the happiest woman alive and be my wife?"

She slid a diamond ring on my finger as I sobbed.

She stood up and we stood in each others embrace for about five minutes.

"I don't know what I would do without you Ali." I said as I placed a kiss on her lips.

Thank u for reading, please vote and comment what u want to see next

I have over 200 votes and I want to say thank u and ily

Haleb is coming up real soon cause they are my otp

Qotd: Emily or Hanna

Aotd: Hanna

~M