59

Spencer's POV

We entered the limo. I sat besides Aria and Hanna. Across from us was Mona, Alison and Emily.

"Should we pop open this champagne?" Ali asked taking out a big bottle of champagne from the cooler.

Emily took out wine glasses and held it as Ali poured the champagne into the glass.

She gave one to me first and then handed it out to the other girls.

"To Spencer!" Aria said putting up her glass.

"To Spencer!!!" The other girls cheered.

We all took a big sip of the cold drink sighing with content.

"So how was Toby this morning?" I asked Hanna.

"He was happy. Caleb and I found him singing this morning while making a big breakfast." Hanna said as she smoothed her blue bridesmaids dress.

"I can't wait to become Mrs. Cavanaugh." I said.

"Where are you guys going for your honeymoon?" Emily asked.

"On our anniversary Toby surprised me with a trip to Hawaii." I said happily. "And I blackmailed my mom to take care of Cierra for two weeks until we come home."

"We're here!" Mona cried as the limo came to a stop

You got this Hastings soon to be Cavanaugh.

I got out the limo and we entered the church. Standing there waiting was my dad.

"Its our cue." Aria said as she went first entering the double doors.

Next was my bridesmaids.

I stood there waiting with my father. I looped my hand through his elbow.

"Spencer, I'm so proud of you. You've grown up to be the young women I've dreamed but even better. Just know I love you." My dad said.

"Dad, you're gonna ruin my make-up. I love you too." I said.

"Its your turn." He said. He pushed through the doors and we started walking in. All our guest's were standing up as we entered.

I stared straight ahead at my soon to be husband. He was dressed in a black tux as he stood there besides Caleb and Ezra.

My eyes instantly watered as I saw him. My dad released my arms as he went and sat besides my sister, mom, and beautiful baby daughter.

I went up the steps and Toby took both of my hands into his.

The minister started talking about how we were here to join in holy matrimony and such but I was lost in Toby's beautiful blue eyes.

"Now your vows." The minister said.

"Spencer, ever since our first kiss I knew we were soulmates. I'm so happy that you chose to have a family with me and now we have a beautiful baby girl.

" you've completed my life and if I die anytime soon I will die the happiest man alive because I know you were my wife. If my mom was here she would know I had made the right choice. I love you with all my heart Spencer Jill Cavanaugh. "

By then tears were dripping down my face.

"My life used to be all about being the best and first in anything and not letting any complications get in my way. That was until I met you. You made my life change and I only cared about being happy and loving you for the rest of my life.

"If you were to ever die it would be like losing half of my heart because you fill up the other half. So don't you ever die before me Tobias." I said.

A tear slipped down his face and I wiped it away.

"Do you Toby take Spencer to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." Toby said.

"And do you Spencer take Toby to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." I said.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife."

Toby quickly leaned down kissing me. I could've sworn this was our best kiss yet.

We finally released and I turned looked at the girls who were crying.

Toby picked me up bridal style before running out the church and towards the limo which would take us to the airport.

The rest of the church followed us out cheering loudly and Hanna who was throwing rice at us.

One of the best days of my life.

Thank u for reading.

What did u think of the Spoby wedding???

I'm gonna go back to shorter chapters I think because school is starting next week for me and I don't know if I'm gonna have enough time to write

Please vote and comment what u want to see next

~M