52

Mona's POV

"Hey Mike." I said as I picked up my ringing phone.

"Hey Mona! It's an emergency! I need you to come over now!" Mike said urgently.

"OMG! Are you ok?!" I asked as I started putting on my shoes.

Mike hung up and all I can hear is the dial tone. I picked up my car keys and quickly ran down the stairs.

What if A.D had Mike. "Bye mom! Mike needs me!" I scream to my mom and left slamming the door behind me.

I got in my jeep and headed off to the Montgomery house.

As soon as I arrived at the house I jumped out and took out the keys that Mike had given to me. "Mike?! Mike?! Are you here?!" I yelled as soon as I entered the house.

"Ella?! Byron?!!! Anybody?!?!" I screamed as I ran up the stairs.

I looked into Mike's room.

Empty.

I looked into Aria's old room.

Empty.

I looked into Ella and Byron's room.

Empty.

I went back downstairs and checked the dining room.

I gasped.

The long table was littered with food from spaghetti to steak to cake. The entire floor was littered with red and white flower petals and candles in the middle of the table.

Sitting there drinking a glass of red wine was Mike freaking Montgomery.

"OMG! You had me running in these expensive heels which I actually paid for thinking that A.D had you! And here you are drinking a glass of red wine while I'm sweating. I don't sweat!" I screamed.

I wasn't really angry. I was actually starving and Mike looked hot.

I just loved yelling.

Mike stood up walking over to me in a tux. "I was waiting for you to find me. Do you know how uncomfortable these tuxedos are. My mom made me wear it. And don't let me get started on this tie."

"You did all this for me?" I asked even though I knew the answer. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck.

"Yes." I gave him a kiss and he moved away.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he released my waist. He got down on one knee.

"Mona Vanderwaal, after we got together, every moment we spent together I was filled with love for you. More and more each day. I know I'm not good at speeches but you are worth every last breath. You know me more than I know myself. I love you and my parents and sister love you to. So will you marry me?" Mike asked.

I was pretty sure I had a big Cheshire smile on my face. "Yes!" I yelled happily.

He stood up and gave me a hug. "Ummm do you mind if we take a selfie. Hanna and the other girls said if you ever propose to me I need to send them a picture."

"Could I take this tux off?" Mike asked as he slipped on my diamond ring.

"Yes!" I said as I took out my phone. I put my hand with my new ring next to my face and posed next to Mike. I took the picture and sent it to the girls.

"Now where were we?" I asked as I turned my phone off and set it down.

He immediately started kissing me.

I swear I love Mina.

Why tf did Marlene have to break them up in the show

Also, I'm having a writing spree so stay tuned

SPOILER ALERT: U HAVE BEEN WARNED

Pll last night was crazy. I need to know who was shot by Jenna it looked like Spencer or Aria. More like Spencer

It would be crazy if one of the liars died and Jaria friendship is goals. Even Jason knows Ezria is endgame

Thanks for reading please vote and comment

~M