19

Spencer's POV

I was getting ready to go out with Toby. He told me it was a surprise so I didn't know to dress casually or to go all out.

I picked up my phone and quickly dialed someone who I new had the best fashion sense.

"Hanna! Can you come over please, fashion crisis." I asked.

"I'll be over in five." Hanna replied.

After five minutes my doorbell was rang and I answered it.

"Hanna!" I yelled in relief.

"I'm feeling the love." Hanna said with a grin as we headed up stairs to my room. "So what's the emergency?"

Wow. She took her work seriously.

"Well Toby asked me out on a date tonight which is in two hours and he said it was a surprise. So, I don't know what to wear." I said in one breath.

"Damn." Hanna muttered, "I never knew you were into fashion."

"I love Toby. I always see the surprise and love in his eyes whenever he looks at me." I said staring at myself in the mirror with a smile.

"Omg. Don't make me cry, this isn't waterproof mascara." Hanna said.

I laughed at Hanna's comment as she headed towards my closet.

Hanna started to swiftly look through my closet.

"Ew."

"Barf!"

"Oh Lord!

" Wtf!"

"Spence!!"

"May God bless your closet!"

"Omg! Is that your moms!"

"Perfect."

I looked at Hanna surprised. She was just judging my clothes. And to answer your question, yes that was my moms. It looked cute to me.

Hanna pulled out a gold dress that went to the knees. It was strapless as well. "It's perfect." I said mesmerized as I started walking towards it.

"Make sure to pair it with a silver necklace, silver studded earrings, and a gold clutch, and heels or flats. Whichever is more comfortable." Hanna said with a smile on her face. "As soon as you're dressed DM me a picture of yourself."

"Thank you so much. I love you." I said holding the dress up to my body.

"If I didn't know better, I would think you had a crush on me."

"In your dreams Hanna Banana."

"Well I gotta go. I'm binge watching on Netflix tonight with Caleb." Hanna said as she headed towards my door.

"Wait! You have to clean up the mess you made." I said staring at the clothes which were sprawled around my room.

"Gotta blast." Hanna said before she took off running in her heels.

Damn that girl can run in heels. Fastest I've ever seen her run.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally time. I must admit I looked hot.

I followed Hanna's advice and wore what she told me and I had on light gold and white eye shadow and some lip gloss.

There was knocking on the door. As soon as I opened it I looked into the beautiful eyes that belonged to Toby.

I quickly leaned up as I gave him a kiss.

"You look beautiful, Spence." Toby said.

"As do you." I said blushing.

He handed me a bouquet of roses. "Thanks, I love you."

He laughed before taking my hands into his large ones and led me out the door. Waiting there was his car which we got into.

"Where are we headed?" I asked as he started driving.

"It's a surprise." Toby said nervously.

I groaned loudly knowing that he wouldn't tell me where we were going.

~~~~~~~~~~

We finally arrived at our destination. I quickly realized we were at the same place we were when we first met. Were were basically on top of a hill which looked down at Rosewood.

From up here it was beautiful. You could see the beautiful lights and it was so peaceful.

We both exited the car and Toby once again held my hand.

"Toby, I love it." I said as I saw the surprise he had layed out for us.

It was a blanket and on top he had a picnic basket and apple cider.

"I know its not what you expected. I'm sorry I can't provide a four course meal, but I hope you enjoy." Toby said as we sat down.

"I love it babe." I said.

"You wanna dance?" Toby asked randomly.

"You don't know and like to dance." I said suspicious.

"Could you please just stand up." Toby pleaded as his face reddened a little.

"OK." I said as I laughed. I rose up quickly and so did Toby.

As soon as he stood up he took my hands and dropped onto one knee.

I gasped in surprise. Omg! Omg! Toby took out a box and opened it which held a beautiful diamond ring.

"Spencer, ever since the kiss in the motel I have loved you, and only you. I still love you and I'm sure you're my soul mate. I didn't know it was even possible to love you more until you got pregnant.

" I love our baby already and I love the way you always look at me. With love. I love your intelligence, your beautiful glow, your beautiful body, and your personality.

"I would rather die than live without you. So, Spencer Jill Hastings, will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

By the end I was already crying. "YES, YES, A MILLION TIMES YES!" I screamed happily.

He slid the ring onto my finger and stood up. He engulfed me into a hug and started spinning me around while I laughed and cried of joy.

Thank u guys for reading please vote and comment what u want to see next

Omg I'm sorry if this was bad I'm not good at sappy romance

Qotd: Toby or Ezra

Aotd: Toby, u gotta love those eyes

~M