chapter 15

AUTHOR/MINHOS POV

Jonghyun removed the pillow from Minhos lap. "W...what are y..you doing?" Minho stuttered. Jonghyun pressed his lips softly to Minho's, distracting him. Minho couldn't help but respond, moving his lips with Jonghyun's perfectly. He didn't relize untill they parted that his pants and boxers were missing. He closed his eye's blushing at his sudden nakedness. Minho wimpered when he felt something warm wrap around his erected member, moving slowly but gradually getting faster. Something cold and wet glided over the tip tauntingly. Minho opened his eye's in time to see his member dissapere into Jonghyuns mouth. "AHHMmmm!" He muffled his moan by biting his lip. Jonghyun was moving a painfully slow pace that was killing Minho. Jonghyuns teeth grazed the sensitive skin."Ahhh~ ngg...please faster ngg!"   Minho threw his head back frustrated.Jonghyun chuckled, sending vibrations through Minho. He could feel a tightening in his stomach.

"He shut up there are kids around here you know!"   Some one punded on the door. Some one who sounded a lot like Key. Jonghyun ignored them. "Jong...cumm~!" Jonghyun swollowed every drop. He pulled himself back to minho's lips. "I told you." He whispared, breathing heavily. Minho blushed. "Shut up....Can I have my clothes back now?" Jonghyun smirked. "Nope!" Minho made a grab for him but failed. He put the pillow over himself again grumbling. Jonghyun appeared behind the couch. He wrapped his arms around Minho, making him jump and swear. "Minho." He said quietly. "Hmm?" Minho sneeked a peek at the older boy. "Do you feel the same way?" Jonghyun seemed emberassed to be asking this. Minho laughed. "If I didn't feel something I might have kicked you'r ass for doing.....'that'." Jonghyuns smiled jumping over the back of the couch almost landing ontop of Minho. He hugged him tightly.

Jonghyun got up quickly and returned with Minho's clothes. Once Minho had made himself decent again they decided to watch a movie. The two ended up cuddling the whole time. Minho felt strange, but comfortable. He didn't want it to end....

                                                                                                                -♥-

 AUTHOR/ TAEMIN'S POV

Taemin and Key sat in an almost empty ice cream parler. "Do you think that was Minho?" Taemin  asked playing around with his banana flavored ice cream. "Ewwww! Why are you stil thinking about that?!" Taemin shrugged. "I just realized that Jonghyun has an appartment in the same camplex, so I...-" "You what?" Key interupted. "I don't know! .....My mind wonders. He said sheepishly. "Ahhh my baby is so cute when he's embarresed!" "Just eat you'r damn ice cream Key."

CREEPER/STALKER/IT'S POV

"That old creep better have a good reason for wanting to meet me!" It grumbled looking around the questionable bar. The already druken man walked in holding a paper bag just like when they first met. He sat on the stool next to It's.  "Took you long enough!" He snorted. "You'r lucky I'm even fucking helping you'r sorry ass." "And you'r lucky I'm even helping you find Key, cause without me you'r a lost cause." It retorted. "Now why did you call me here?" He smiled evily. "I have a plan but I need you to get me something first." "What?" "I need the fags phone number." It gave him a weird look. "Taemin's? Why do you need his phone number?" He slamed his fist on the bar. "Don't ask me and questions just do it!" He took a large swig from his bag. It jumped.

'Aish this man is freaking creepy and scary. I'm so glad he's not my dad. I'd be scared for my life if I was Key, hehe.'

It nodded. "Good. Get it and meet me back here in two days at this time." He got up and left.

'I wonder what he's going to do to the two....Whatever I don't care, aslong as I get Minho. I'll do whatever I need to do to get my Minho back...even if it means hurting other people. I don't care I just want my baby back. I do hope he get's them bad tho...' It chuckled to themself.

                                                                                                                      -♥-

THE NEXT DAY AUTHOR/TAEMIN'S POV

Taemiiiiiiin! When can we see the appartment?" Key whined, pulling at Taemin's sleave. "After school. The movers will be done by then." Key smiled cheekily. "Mr.Lee and Mr. Kim! Why is it you two every time?" The teacher sighed. Every one turned to look at them...just like the first day Key and Taemin had met. Key narrowed his eye's at them. They all turned back around in there seats, fearing they would get their asses beat. "Sorry. It wont happen again." Taemin said sweetly. The teacher rolled her eye's knowing better. Key and Taemin smiled at each other.

A/N YEAH YEAH I KNOW IT SHORT WELL GET OVER IT! THANKS:D I DON'T HAVE A LOT OF TIME TO WRITE BUT IM TRYING SO BE HAPPY KAY:P OH MY GOSH FOR SOME REASON WRITING JONGHO WAS SO AWKWARD IDK WHY BUT I FELT LIKE I DID WHEN I WROTE SMUT FOR THE FIRST TIME.....

OMO! MY G-MA SAW A LINK I HAD POSTED ON FACEBOOK FOR IM PRETTY SURE THIS STORY ON A FRIENDS PAGE SO THEY COULD READ IT AND SHE STARTED READING IT! I WAS FREAKING OUT LIKE SO FUCKING BAD WHEN SHE TOLD ME THIS! BUT THEN SHE SAID SHE DIDN'T READ A LOT OF IT AND I WAS LIKE OH MY FREAKING GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I PRETENDED IT WASN'T MINE......I WAS SCARED SHITLESS NEED TO SAY

COMMENT ARE THE LOVE THAT KEEPS ME WRITING

SUBSCRIBERS ARE MY KPOP/ ASIAN LOVIN FILLED LIFE

NEW READERS BETTER BE COMMENTING!

:3 TAEKEY JONGHO <3

2MINLOVER♥