FOUND prologue

TAEMIN'S POV

Taemin awoke to a loud clap of thunder. He was cuddling a pillow to his chest, curled into a tight ball, seat drenched his bed a PJ's. The nightmares just didn't seem to feel like going away. Taemin rubbed his temples, trying to calm his breathing. Every night it was the same dream. It would always replay the day Key had to leave him. No matter how many times he had the dream, he couldn't get used to it. It always got to him. He never cried tho, no, he would never cry at the loss of Key. Why? Because he knew they would fin eachother again.....someday, and Key wouldn't  want him to be sad, only happy.

Taemin sighed, looking at the clock. It read 4:59 a.m., the same time he woke up every night/morning. Sighing again Taemin slid out of bed, grabing random clothes and went to the bathroom. He turned on the shower and striped out of his wet clothes. He steped into the shower, leting the scolding hot water run over his soft, pale skin. Taemin stood under the hot water leting it sooth his muscles and drain away all the depression and emptyness the dream had conjered up. The water finally started to turn cold. Turning the shower off, he steped out  and dryed off slowly. after he dressed, he went into the kitchen of his appartment, grabing his phone off the counter, checking it. He had one missed call from minho from yesterday. Taemin listened to the voice mail.

"Taeminnie! Be ready by 10:00 a.m. tomorrow for you'r birthday shopping!" Jonghyun and Minho yelled excitedly through the phone. Taemin chuckled to himself. He loved his friends. They did everything to make him have fun and to never give up hope. He checked his phone for the time to see it was already 9:00 a.m.

"Did I really take a four hour shower?!" He exclaimed. Taemin ran to his room, rumaging through his closet for something to wear. He threw clothes in every direction, Finally deciding on a black shirt  with white writing that said 'Raise you'r voice louder louder louder,' in big letters and a pair of black skinny jeans and black convers. He strightened his blond locks into perfection. A moment later the door bell rang. Taemin ran to the door, pulling it open. "HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY TAEMIN!" Jonghyun and Minho yelled excitedly, holding a cute little cupcake with a candle up to his face. "Make a wish!" Minho said. Taemin chuckled. He closed his eye's tightly. 

'I wish for my Key to find me....to come home.' 

Taemin blew out the candle. 

A/N SO THERE YOU GO! THE PROLOGUE IS DONE! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND WILL BE WAITING FOR MY SEQUL!

BTW THE PROLOGUE IS NOT THE BEGINNING OF THE BOOK IT COMES LATER ON IN THE STORY:D 

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING AND BEING AWESOME :D LOT'S OF LOVE TO YOU ALL♥

:3 TAEKEY <3

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

2MINLOVER

 heres the link the STRONGS sequel, FOUND 

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1533343-found