chapter 10

AUTHOR/TAEMIN'S POV

 "Please don't leave me. I...I love you.....Please don't go......."  Taemin barried his head into Key's back, tears staining his shirt. Key froze, his heart beating like crazy. 'He....lovees me? Why won't my heart calm down?!' "Please Key..." "Tae....I lo.....I can't." Hey broke out of Taemin's embrace running out the door. Taemin ran after him. Thunder boomed, shaking the ground as they ran out into the pouring ran. Taemin cought up with Key, tackling him onto the soft wet grass, Sitting on Key's stomach. Taemin held his hands above his head. "Just tell me why then." He whispared, loosening his grip on Key's hands. Key took the chance to flip their positions, the rain soaking them. 

"Because.... because I not gay and my father...-" "Your father has nothing to do with how you feel Key. You started to say something in the house....what was it?" Key let go of Taemins hands, still stradling him. "I'm scared." Key looked away. Taemin cupped Key's chin turning him back to him. "Tell me." Taemin's eye's begged. "I...I think I love you." Key whispared. Taemin crashed his lips to Keys, pulling him down. Key was surprised, but slowly melted into it.

"Tae I'm sorry I freaked out. I'v never been loved or loved anyone before and I"m scared, scared to love you." Key layed his head on Taemin's chest, breathing hard. Taemin hugged him closer. "Don't be. I will always be here." Key smiled sitting up. "Thank you Taemin." He pulled Taemin to his feet, noticing they were both soaking and muddy. "Let's go clean up." Taemin picked Key up bridal style, carriing to his bathroom. Setting Key down Taemin went and got him some clothes. He was about to leave when Key pulled him in to the warm shower. "Stay." Taemin smiled giving Key a small peek on on his lips.

                                                                                                                      -♥-

 NO ONES POV

Key and Taemin walked into the school giggling. "Hey! Wait up!" Jonghyun ran towrds them. They smiled brightly. "Wow, what's are you two so happy about?" He eye'd them auapicously. "Nothing." Key lened in whisparing something in Taemin's ear, making him giggle. "See you later love birds!" He said taking off. Taemin grabed Jonghyun's hand. They started walking. "Soooo.... what's the plan for today?" Taemin asked excitedly. "You devious little kid! You love tortchering Minho don't you?" Taemin nodded. "Then let's make him really jealou!" Taemin raised his eyebrow questioningly. Jonghyun smiled.Taemin's eye's became huge, a evil smile fromed on his lips. "A kiss!" They said together.

                                                                                                                      -♥-

AUTHOR/MINHO'S POV (Finally!)

'I can't wait to start this project!I know i'v been bad to Jonghyun, but I miss him.' Minho rounded the corner to his history class.He stoped when he saw two familier figures standing outside the room again. They were to close for his liking. He saw Jonghyun lean forward, connecting his and Taemin's lips in a soft simple kiss. That one simple kiss made Minho's heart ach.

'Why do I feel like this? Their being together, that's none of my buiness but I can't stand them being together! I feel hurt and betrayed and my heart.....it feels broken, like I can't breath. Rage took over him. As soon as Jonghyun dissapered, he grabed Taemin, pulling him into the same bathroom as before, locking the door.

Minho backed Taemin into a wall. Taemin pushed him back. Minho was shcked by his sudden strength. "What's your problem!?" Taemin yelled. Minho punch at him, hitting the wall when he ducked out of the way. "Seriously! I told you to leave me alone!" Taemin landed a fist to Minho's nose. He fell to the ground. Minho snapped out of his rage- like trance. 'He's never fought back before....'

Minho looked up to see Taemin leaning over him with a worried expression. "I didn't meant to...I'm sorry. Just sit still for a sec." He dissapered into one of the stalls, reappering with some toilet paper. Taemin started wipping Minho's face softly. Blood stained the tissue. Minho hadn't even relized he was bleeding. 'I'm so confused....He hit's me ....now he's helping me...'

"I'm sorry....I don't know what came over me." Taemin sat back looking at him. "what made you mad?" He asked wetting the tissue and cleaning his face somemore. Minho blushed deeply, but stayed silent. "Fine don't tell me. You'r all clean, but. You lip is butsted." He got up to leave when Minho grabed his wrist. "You kissed Jonghyun....that's what made me mad." He said quietly. "So?" Taemin asked. " it made me angry to see him kissing YOU." "What does that have to do with you? Are jealous that you that you'r best friend is dating the boy you hate?" Minho laughed darkly. "Hate? I don't hate you Taemin....I envy you." He finally looked at Taemin. "You envy me? Why?" "Because no matter what people say or do to you you still have the strength to be you'rself. I'v never had that."

Taemin sat next to Minho. "Why did you get mad?" He asked softly. "I...I don't know. Every time I see him with you my heart hurts and i feel like I can't breath...and when he kissed you I just couldn't taking it any more." Minho let his head fall into his hands. "I don't know why I feel like this." He mumbled. Taemin rubbed the older boys back. "I know why." Minho's head snapped up. "You do?! Tell me!" He begged. "I can't just tell you. You have to figure it out on you'r own Minho." "Waaaaaaaaaaae!" He whined. "Because it's not special if you don't figure it out you'r self, but I'll give you a hint. You'll never feel this way about anyone else." Taemin winked. "Why are you even telling me this when you'r dating him? Are you cheating on him?!" Minho almost yelled. "HA!" Taemin laughed getting up. "I'm going back to class now." He started for the door but stopped. "You know Minho...You'r really not that bad." He smiled before leaving.

'What did he mean by I would never feel this way about anyone else? But i swear if he's cheating on Jonghyun I'll beat his ass!...again....'

A/N please vote comment and subscribe!