chapter 14

"What about this one?" Taemin pointed to a picture of a nice loft for sale. Key took one look at it. "No." Taemin sighed but continued searching. "Hey! Lokk at this one!" Key squiled, tapping the computer screen. It was a one bed, two bath with a seprate kitchen and living area. The small but cozy lokking appartment was right down the street from the school. His eye's scanned over the pictures. 'It;s nice and Key seems to really like it.' Taemin smiled. "Is this the one you want?" Key nodded excitedly. "Alright we'll check it out. Get dressed." Key did a happy dance over to his bags, pulling clothes on. He pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans and a complicated looking blue and black shirt.

(yeah the shirts hard for me to desceribe so heres a pic.)

Taemin eye'd the sexy looking boy. "What?" Key stoped dancing. "Nothing." Taemin looked away quickly, blushing. Key rustled Taemin's red hair. "Come on let's go see our soon to be new house!" Taemin smiled, happily being dragged out of the hotel.

AUTHOR'S/MINHO'S POV!!!!!!!!

'Aggg! I can't get that dream out of my head! Him kissing me....it's just so tempting now!' Minho glanced at Jonghyun, his eye's drawing to his plump lips. 'No! bad Minho! You'r not gay and besides.....Jonghyun already has Taemin.... But what if he didn't have Taemin? Stop it!Just say it already! You lik- No I don't! I wont admit to anything! Aish now my heaad hurts....' Jonghyun smiled at Minho. He blushed turning away quickly. The bell rang. 'Finaly!' Minho got up quickly almost running out of the room.

"Minho?!" Jonghyun yelled after him. Minho weaved in and out of the students. Jonghyun followed reaching for his hand. A shock went throught both of them, making Minho gasp. He riped his hand out of Jonghyun's and kept going. "Minho..." 'His voice....it sounds so sad." He stoped walking. Jonghyun cought up with him. "Minho...what;s wrong now?" He asked. "It's...It's nothing Jonghyun. Let's just go work on the project. Jonghyun hesitated but nodded. They started towards Jonghyun's appartment which was just down the street from the school.

Jonghyun unlocked the door, leting Minho go in first. "You want something to eat or drink?" He asked. "I'm fine." Minho replied. They sat down in the living room, taking out the stuff they had already started on. They worked for a couple of hours before taking a break. A thought poped into Minho's head. "Jonghyun how long have you liked Taemin?" The question flew out of Minho's mouth. Jonghyun looked taken aback. "I...I'm not sure...it just kind of happened. Why?" He asked curious. "I..ummm... don't know. The question just poped into my head. "Are you sure?" Jonghyun tocked Minho's hand. "Stop doing that!" Minho suddenly yelled. "Doing what?" Jonghyun was confused. "Stop holding my hand like it's nothing, touching me and send a shock through me. Stop making me feel things I don't want to." Minho stood up walking away, but then turned back. "Stop making me question..." He trailed off. Jonghyun dtood up walking towards him. "Question what?" He asked.

Minho grabed his bag hurrying for the door. Jonghyun slamed the door shut, blocking it. "Question what?" He asked again. He started backing minho back into the living room. Minho looked scared. The of knees hit the the couch's edge making him fall. Jonghyun stood infront of him prventing him from getting up. Minho still said nothing. Jonghyun descided to try something. Minho didn't see the deviouse glint in Jonghyun's eye's till it was to late.

Jonghyun suddenly climbed on top of him, pinning him to the couch. "J..Jonghyun what are you doing?!" Jonghyun leaned in stoping just cenimeters away from Minho's lips. Minho took a shaky breath. They starred at eachother for a moment. "Question what?" Jonghyun whispared. "M...my sexuality." Minho couldn't take it anymore. He closed the small space between their lips. Jonghyun was surprised. He didn't think Minho would give in so easily. Minho's hands grabed Jonghyun's hips lightly.

Jonghyun pulled back. Minho's eye's were burning and his whole body tingling. "Minho..." Jonghyun couldn't form any words. "Minho." He tried again, but was interupted by Minho's lips smashing to his. Jonghyun tangled his hands in Minho's hair, biting at his lower lip. Minho opened leting Jonghyun's hot toungue enter. They battled for dominace but Jonghyun won. Something snapped in Minho, making him relize what he was doing. He pushed Jonghyun off. "What are you doing!" He wanted to run, but his body wouldn't move. Jonghyun moved back to him, placing a hand on each side of Minho's face. Minho was breathing hard and had a look of confusion. Jonghyun smiled. "You kiss better than I thought you would." Minho pulled away. "Taemin..." "what about him?" Jonghyun asked. "You'r boyfriend." Jonghyun chuckled. "We were never going out. It was just a plan that we came up with to make you jealous."

'Taemin's not Jonghyuns boyfriend! No why am I excited?'

"Why?" Minho asked. "Because you were being an asshole and ignoring me plus it was his revenge on you." Jonghyun sat next to him. "I guess it worked." Minho mumbled. "It did?" Jonghyun smiled. Minho nodded. "But I'm not....gay." Jonghyun chuckled. "You say one thing but you'r body and heart say another. Since you seem confused I'll show you." Jonghyun kissed Minho aggressivly, shoving his toungue into his mouth. Minho squirmed, prying him off. "Would you quit doing that!" Jonghyun point down at Minhos pants. "what?" He looked down blushind a deep crimson. He pulled a pillow over his lower half. "I told you Min, and I know just how to fix it." He smiled deviously.

AUTHOR/KEY'S POV

Taemin and Key walked around the appartment looking. "well?" The sales lady asked with a hopeful smile. Taemin looked at Key who nodded. "We'll take it." He said. "That's wonderful!" She exclaimed. "Why don't we just go down staires and fill out some paper work." They walked out of the appartment and started down the hall. They were almost to elevatore, when they passed a room that strange noises were coming from. "Ahhh~ ngg...please faster ngg!"  They sales lady became red. Taemin and Key looked at eachother. "That....sounds like Minho....." Taemin said in kind of a shock. Key quickly covered Taemin's ears. He banged on the door. "He shut up there are kids around here you know!" Taemin laughed, steping into the elevator, Key right behind him. That sales lady stood there awkwardly looking andywhere but at them.

"The three of them took a seat in a small office. "So... umm  How do you plan on paying for the appartment. It's not cheap you know.  'Damn I didn't even look at the price. I don't want Taemin to pay alot for it...' "Money's not going to be a problem." The woman nodded. "Okay well I'm going to need both of you to sign  these documents for me and then it will be all you'rs."  The two sat in the office for about an hour signing and looking over the documents. "Sign just one more time right here." The lady mad and X. The two signed. "Alright! We're all done. Here are you'r key's from you'r new appartment. Feel free to move in any time!" She smiled. "Kansmida!" They both said before leaving. Key held the keys in front of him. "AHHH! I can't believe it's ours! All ours...Ahhh." Taemin smiled at Key. "And you'r all mine!" Taemin jumped on Key's back. "Piggy back ride!" He yelled. Key took off running, Taemin clinging to him.

A/N YAH! WHAT'S THIS? ANOTHER UPDATE TWO DAYS IN A ROW?! UP I'M JUST THAT AWESOME TODAY! WOOOO! I KNOW WHAT YOU PROBIBLE THINKING.....WHEN WILL THEY GET BACK TO SCHOOL? DID KEY AND TAEMIN JUST MOVE IN TO THE SAME APPARTMNT COMPLEXE AS JONGYUN? WAS THAT MINHO THEY HEARD? HOW'S CREEPER GONA GET MINHO ONCE KEY AND TAEMIN ARE GONE CAUSE THERES STILL JONGHYUN THERE....WILL 2012 REALLY HAPPEN?! WELL THESE ARE ALL IMPORTANT QUESTIONS! YES EVEN THE LAST ONE. WELL I WILL NOT SAY A THING! EXCEPT THERE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL IN THE NEXT UPDATE AND I DID NOT PAY ANY ATTENTION IN SCHOOL TODAY SO I COULD WRITE ALL THIS! SO BE HAPPY :P

COMMENTS ARE THE LOVE THE FILLS MY HEART<3

SUBSCRIBERS ARE MY WONDERFUL LIFE :D

NEW READERS....DON'T STAY SILENT SAY SOMETHING! :3

:3 TAEKEY LOVE!!!!!<3 ♥