BAD INFLUENCE

A COUPLE MONTHS LATER

FILLER 2

BAD INFLUENCE

SARADA UCHIHA

I was walking downtown, picking up a couple of things for my mom. Pickles...check. Cheetos....check. Frozen pizza...check. Chocolate...check. And some lame cereal...check. Her hormonal cravings are a little ridiculous. But I'm like a girl preparing for christmas, getting things for her just makes me more excited. Will it be a boy or a girl?

"Oi, Sarada!" Someone calls. I turn and see Boruto. His hair has grown out a little, it's getting messier and more all over the place. His eyes are much brighter than what I've seen them in a while. He's gotten taller I think too.

"Hey. What's up Boruto?"

"Are we still going out?" He askes blood rushing to his face. "Because I haven't seen you in a while...and I haven't heard from you..."

"Of course we're still going out, idiot!" I spit out blush rushing to my face. "Why do you ask?"

"Um....I was wondering if you wanted to do anything tonight?"

I almost laughed at his uncomfortable expression. "Sure. What do you wanna do?"

"Uh...what sounds good to you?"

"Hm..." I think adjusting my glasses and the bag of heavy groceries on my hip. "I haven't been out to the practice range in a while. Wanna train with me-"

"Yes!" Boruto said interrupting the end of my sentence. "I mean...yes, please."

"Okay then...I'll see you at 5?"

"Sure." Boruto turned on his heel and mosied awkwardly away. I could still hear the sound of his friend.

"Oh dude, you did it!" I heard the roar of boys. "That was epic! She's hot!" My cheeks flamed. Boruto's got some weird friends. Perverts.

This is our first like...actual date. When we're not dying or trying to figure out if we're together or not. My cheeks blush bright red and I slap myself to get it to stop. Okay...what am I going to wear? I said that we were going to train...but do I wanna get all sweaty? But then it won't be so awkward. But at the same time I-

"Sarada?"

"Mom." I said jumping half a mile.

"Are you talking to yourself?"

"Uh..no. Duh."

The door creaked open. "It's about Boruto isn't it? You only mutter to yourself if it's about Boruto. You did it since you were little."

I hid my expression. "That's not true, I don't talk to myself."

"Yes...you do. You mutter...a lot. Like your dad. A dramatic silioque. He's so horrible at hiding it." Her voice dropped off. She must be thinking about she still hasn't heard from him. Her stomach is about the size of a softball now. I smile when I see her, I can't stop myself. I'm gonna be a big sister. "Anyhow...what's the deal with Boruto about?"

"We kind of...have a date."

"Ha!" She cackled. "I knew it! I knew it would happen one of these days!"

"What do you mean?"

"Ever since you were little! You were like polar opposites, but when you worked together...like an indestructible force of nature. Like your father and Naruto. It's adorable that you and his son are together!"

"Shush." I said resisting the urge to just tell her to shut up. "It's not like that."

"You know it is!" She teased. "Anyway, what are you two doing for your date?"