1K SHOUTOUTS

1,000 READS!!!

I was just reviewing the last chapter and I had a fangirling moment when I saw that I got 1,000 reads!!! AND 75 VOTES!!! That's more votes on this book than any of my other books, EVER! It's been amazing to watch this book take off, and now as we're reaching the climax of the story, I've been able to witness my readers grow, and spread from around the world! I am so happy to have readers like you guys that so diligently read this story! Especially those of you that have been with me since the beginning, since early spring! You've patiently waited for more chapters, have supported me with your votes, and have added this story to your Reading Lists! I've been able to see as all of my notifications come in! So I want a shout out to you guys! To those first responders! Funny thing, after I published a chapter yesterday, I got my first vote on it; quite literally, 1 minute after it was published! Goals...dang. That person's on top of it! To my IRL friend, Maddison, ZeldaWisdom, who so often leaves comments, expressing her love of the chapters, thank you so much! Thank you to all of you guys that have added this story to your Reading Lists, and to those of you that have started following me because of this story! I am so happy to see this book take off! And I know that it will continue to grow as I continue thanks to you! I want you to know that this book only happened thanks to you guys, you've supported me and when I got writer's block just a few weeks ago, and began to doubt if this story was worth the effort, I took one look at the number of reads and it encouraged me to go on and make this book the best I can! And though this Author's Note is hastily written and I haven't taken the time to fully acknowledge every last one of you, I can proudly say that I will continue to write, with all of you in mind, and hopefully, this book will meet a much anticipated and glorious end, thanks to your support!

Love you so much, couldn't have done it without you,

Akine.

P.s. I know compared to others that this book doesn't have a TON of reads and votes, but it's one of the most successful books I've ever written, so it's definitely worth celebrating! So...let's get back to the story!!! :)