Harassed

Kakashi had heard everything, so when the two had left, he went back to meet Sasuke.

"DAMMIT!" the raven howled, falling to his knees. "Damn fucking hell! I was a damn fool!!"

"Sasuke." Since he had no chance at the blonde himself, the Copy Ninja felt sorry for him.

"Kakashi... why?! Why am I so fucked up?!" Sasuke screamed, as his teacher approached him.

"You just place too much importance on your pride," Kakashi said, pulling him to his feet.

"Kami, he must hate me," Sasuke sobbed, as the jonin held him close. "He definitely does."

"No. Naruto's lost too much, been cut off for too long, that he can't hate anyone who he has a bond with. He'll always be your friend, he'll be there to save you every time," Kakashi said soothingly, making the raven cry even harder. "Please, Sasuke, you have to calm down."

Suddenly, the raven turned around, now just about sitting in his former teacher's lap, and kissed him through the mask. For some reason, Kakashi found himself responding.

"Ah!" Sasuke moaned into the kiss; Kakashi had whipped his mask down at lightning speed.

"Nngh!" The shift of Kakashi's lips from his lips to his throat had Sasuke gasping, grinding his hips against the older man, unashamedly. "Aahh~ yess... please.... Kaka - argh, baka!"

Kakashi bit harder at the insult, and the raven gasped in pleasure, as he sucked hungrily on the spot, leaving a brilliant purple-red hickey. Satisfied with that masterpiece, Kakashi proceeded to make several replicas all over his throat and chest, leaving Sasuke a moaning mess. The grip on the silver hair grew infinitely stronger, as Kakashi licked and sucked the younger male's nipples, leaving bright pink erect buds as his sinful, creative lips kissed their way lower.

This is wrong, they both thought simultaneously, but it feels too good to stop. I need more.

Kakashi ripped off Sasuke's shirt entirely, kissing his abs. His hands reached down to the genin's pants, and immediately robbed him of them. Now his hands shimmied down pale thighs that shivered to his touch, squirming as the jonin rubbed his fully clothed, painfully hard member against the younger male's, through their clothes, building up the friction.

"Ahhh~" Sasuke moaned as Kakashi licked his member over his boxers, making him shudder.

Kakashi quickly tossed aside the annoying black boxers, and looked down at his blushing little student. Looks like he had a generous member, but that wasn't to his advantage. Kakashi had absolutely no intention of letting the arrogant Uchiha top him. He licked the raven's inner thighs, careful not to touch his throbbing member, making him drool in anticipation.

"Hurry.... hurry the.... fuck up, Kakashi!" Sasuke groaned, as his hands held fistfuls of silver hair.

"Don't order me. I'll take my sweet time fucking you, you little bastard," Kakashi chuckled.

With that, he kissed the tip of the throbbing member in front of him, before taking him entirely in his mouth. Sasuke shrieked, moaning in pleasure as the sinful tongue wrapped around him, coating him in saliva, licking and sucking so expertly that he was nearly driven insane.

"AARAGH!" With a violent scream wrenched from his throat, Sasuke came in Kakashi's mouth.

The perverted jonin caught sight of his blushing mess of a student, and swallowed the release, making sure that Sasuke saw him lick his lips when he was done. Sasuke's normally pale face was now redder than the brightest chili pepper, and it made Kakashi even more aroused.