Perfect Punishment

"I'm not sure he made himself clear, Uchiha," Neji smirked. "I mean, he is somewhat an idiot."

With that, Neji brought the blonde up against him, slowly closing the distance between their faces until their lips met. Neji's right arm snaked around his beloved's waist, while the other went diagonally across his back, as his hips began to grind slowly against the blonde's. Sasuke could only watch, frozen, horrified and guilty, as for the first time, Naruto didn't reject the man who was quite calmly, confidently, kissing him like there was no tomorrow.

When Neji's lips came to suck gently on Naruto's bottom lip, Sasuke prayed that he wouldn't respond, that he wouldn't allow entrance to Neji, that he would freeze up like always. That wasn't to be. Naruto willingly parted the lips Sasuke had dreamed of kissing, so it was Neji's tongue that was gently, playfully exploring the hot, wet cavern, while Naruto moaned in the sweet pleasure it brought. Neji gloated, this was perfect punishment for the Uchiha.

"Be mine?" Neji asked, when they both parted for breath, and the blonde nodded readily.

Neji connected his lips to Naruto's once again. This time, one hand was gently easing away the pin holding the cloak, embroidered with the words 'Shichidaime Hokage' on the back, out, so that the white material fell into his waiting hand in a slither of silk. Neji blindly dumped the cloak on the desk, letting his hand go back to unzip the familiar black-and-orange jacket.

"Don't!" A piercing scream had them both looking around, Neji smirking, Naruto annoyed.

"Shut up, Uchiha, you're annoying. Don't like what you see? Then get out!" Neji taunted.

Naruto didn't want Neji to be yelling at the raven now, so he tugged gently on one of the long brown locks that had fallen astray. Neji's attention immediately returned to his lover, and, just to spite the horrified Rinnegan bearer, he took off the blonde's jacket easily, moving it to join the cloak. Sasuke didn't want to watch anymore. Would they have sex in front of him?! But his legs didn't move, and his eyelids wouldn't close, he was frozen, forced to watch it all.

"Nngh....." Naruto moaned, and Neji felt his cock stir in reponse. "N-Neji... ah...." The ANBU had started tracing gentle butterfly kisses along his jawline, before moving to suck around his neck.

"Ah!" Naruto cried out sharply as the inquisitive, yet gentle lips, found his sweet spot, just below his collarbone, and immediately sucked harder. Blood rushed to the spot, making Naruto pant, begging for him to continue silently as he arched his back, supplicating for more.

Neji willingly obliged him, pulling the fishnet shirt over his head, so that he could toy freely with the blonde's nipples. The sudden rush of cold air had him shivering, but the warm hands that came to tease, fondle and pinch his nipples gently soon warmed him up. Neji moved his head down, sucking carefully on one nipple, making the blonde fist one hand in the long, silky tresses on top of him, while he shoved the other fist into his mouth. After deliciously slurping from that now bright red nipple, Neji continued to shower the same attention on the other.

"Ah~~! Neji... ah!" Naruto couldn't hold back his moans anymore. "Ahh~! Yesss... ah!... Neji...!!"

Neji decided that it was enough torture for now. Naruto was definitely a virgin, and he deserved better than a desk for his first time. Soothingly, he kissed Naruto, trying his hardest to imagine Gai and Lee in bikini swimsuits, which luckily solved the problem that he was having. Naruto gasped for air, as Neji held him till he could stand straight, and pulled on his clothes.

"My, my, what a pervert," Neji taunted, fixing his hair. "Watching me do all that to my lover."

"He's not your-" Sasuke began to hiss angrily, but to their surprise, Naruto himself intervened.

"I am. I am his lover. I always will be. It doesn't always pay to be with the one you love. Just maybe, I wanted to be loved. I'll learn to love him." Neji couldn't have felt happier.

"Well, Naruto." Neji gently took his blonde's hand. "Let's get some ramen and head home?"

"As you wish." Naruto willingly followed the man's lead, wondering why his hand was so warm.

A/N: Really sorry for the short chapter, I know it isn't like me. Don't worry, there will be an actual yaoi coming up (I think, can't be sure), and I just wanted this part out of my head.