The Kiss

A week or so passed away and it seems like the  love birds love for each other increases. Everyone knows their relationship so was the Manager and the CEO except the fans because they wanted to make their career work out yet no one dares to break the bond they have but unfortunately this love birds make the move to somehow break the bond they have.

It is a sunny day, a perfect day to have a mini fan signing event outside. As SEVENTEEN are heading to the venue the love birds are cuddling and giggling making the members feel annoyed, " Hyungs please stop it?" Dino whined as he stomp his feet lightly as he face the car's mirror beside him. The love birds obeyed and stop cuddling and giggling  and face each other opposite sides until they reach the event.

  ❄ 

"1 2 3! Say the name! SEVENTEEN! Hello! We are SEVENTEEN!" 

fans screamed  and cheered as they hear their idols' voices and notice how handsome and 'pretty' their idols are on the stage provided for them. The Fan signing event starts exactly as what the Manager wanted to be. Wave.Smile.Talk.Ask. Sign. Cute. That is what SEVENTEEN did as time pass by except for the two hyungs whose name are Jeonghan and Seungcheol who are sitting beside each other and doing fan service for their fans and to each other as well like "Cheollie look my eyes sparkles like her's, right?" "Hannie look at her hair! It is similar to your hair but your hair is prettier cause you're special to me," "Cheollie loves me too, right Cheollie?" "I love you too Carat but do you know Hannie loves me too?". 

Vernon and Seungkwan on the other hand notice this 'inappropriate' act so they start nudging the love birds to act seriously in front of their fans and to continue  giving fan service to the FANS yet nothing happens, so they continue nudging the two until the two stops but unfortunately the atmosphere change and EVERYONE look at this particular fan who ask--

"Oppa! Can you kiss Jeonghan oppa's lips? " 

Everyone look at the fan who ask that unexpected question and whose showing off his pleading eyes to Jeonghan and Seungcheol and everyone look at Jeonghan and Seungcheol whose smiling awkwardly and start scratching their napes in unison, they wanted to obey the fan yet they know the limitations of doing fan service. The members are very nervous so was the fans, who wated to see two handsome boys kissing infront of them (lol). 

"Uhhh..." Seungcheol thinks as he look at Jeonghan and to Vernon whose at the back of Jeongan and whose shaking his head with his eyes glaring while Jeonghan whose eyes are pleading. Seungcheol look at every member and everyone are shaking their heads so he sighed and state, "How about Oppa will kiss your Jeonghan oppa's nose?" The fan smiled and nod making the other members sighed heavily feeling happy about the fan's decision. Seungcheol cups Jeonghan's cheeks and slowly moving towards Jeonghan's nose. Everyone look at them as the fans started to squeal and yell because of the romantic excitement they feel. 

Seungcheol finally kiss the younger one as Jeonghan closes his eyes to feel Cheol's lips, everyone squeal so was the members except for the fan who ask them to kiss. The fan smirked and slaps Seungcheol's head downwards and....

The two hyungs FINALLY kiss in public. Everyone was shock by the fan's action so was the kiss the two hyungs share but at the same time happym, Everyone squeal and yell louder. The two hyungs pull apart with their eyes widen like an owl and look at the other members who is looking at their manager backstage. The two hyungs gulped and smiled awkwardly as the Manager face palmed and shook his head.

  ❄  

The fan signing event was finally over and everyone was heading home instead of Seungcheol who the CEO called because of the 'inappropriate' act they did with Jeonghan. Hands trembling, he pushed the door in front of him and walk inside while thinking about the conversation they will have with the CEO but everything he imagines are all negative making Seungcheol tremble more--

"Sit down kid."

"T-Thank you, Sajangnim. What're we going to do?" 

"Announce everyone that You and Jeonghan are dating so your career and his will be saved, everyone likes Jeonghan and you in a relationship, so was I...hohoho"

"Eh-- Wait-- And what will happen...?"

"Eh? Nothing will happen"

"Nothing? Are you sure, Sajangnim?"

"Pretty Sure. No you may go home and cuddle with your Jeonghan and please do announce that the interview will be tomorrow morning, Good luck Kid."

"Thank you Sajangnim, you're the best"

-

okay... finally! I updated woot woot~ AND HAVE YOU WATCHED GOT7's HOT COMEBACK!?!?! GHAAAAD!! I CAN'T BREATHE AT ALLLLLL!!!! So I hope you like my update and all hohoho... 2 more chapters to go and this story will end :( awww~ sorry for the grammatical error and so on and so forth :( English isn't my first language :(