Morning Sweetness

Seungcheol wake up feeling irritated by the heaviness of the 'pillow' beside him. He blinks his eyes and glance at his so called pillow. "Why is this so heavy?" he exclaimed, he finally look at the 'pillow' for a perfect view to it but instead of a pure white cloth will greet his eyes, a beautiful young man appeared. Seungcheol was surprised and looked at their position quietly, His arms wrap along to Jeonghan's waist, same as Jeonghan whose right leg wrapped along to Seungcheol's legs. The older gulped as he think of an explanation if ever the other members walked in.

After a minute or so, Seungcheol ended up staring at Jeonghan. He is  quite amazed at how pretty the younger one is and how angel-like his aura is but this staring session Seungcheol is having (and liking.a lot.) stop when suddenly Jeonghan's right arm move and his head as well. The older's eyes widen because of nervousness. "hmm.." Jeonghan moaned as he started to rub his eyes cutely and look up. Seungcheol wanted to coo but he can't his voice was gone and he knew that this is because of the cuteness the younger one can create, jeonghan's cuteness side effect. the older thought.

As Jeonghan look up, their lips brushed lightly making the older froze, what the actual fuck, yoon jeonghan stop Seungcheol thought as his cheeks getting redder and redder. Jeonghan opens his eyes and was surprised to see his hyung blushing. "Good Morning, hyung!" Jeonghan said, still their lips brushing lightly to each other. Seungcheol tried to smile but he can't so he decided to move his head a little and greet the younger one, "Good Morning Jeonghan." 

"Yah! Why are you moving away! Come here hyung!" Jeonghan exclaimed as he wrap his arm along to his hyung's neck then pull him closer. Seungcheol is quite in trouble because of his younger one's innocent actions right now, i should find a way to get out of here or else i might kiss this angel in front of me. "Hey Hyung. I am sorry, I know that you feel so sad and feel like shit and so because of what I did - don't worry I will make it up to you... Just... I am very sorry" Jeonghan whispered and Seungcheol knew, once again, that there is a tint of sincerity in Jeonghan's voice and he knew that he can't stay mad at the younger one for a very long time, cause they are best-friends after all. Seungcheol smiled and laugh, "It's okay," He answered making Jeonghan smile widely, like a sunshine, and kiss his hyung on his cheek. 

"Ye-hey! Come on hyung! Get up! Let's cook together for the children!" Jeonghan said as he stand up and pull his hyung, who is having a hard time on his blushing face. 

-

this is a fluff-like chapter right? i know its lame :-(  okay. im out.