Kitchen

"Hyung, are you done chopping the vegetables?" Jeonghan ask as he stir the porridge, he was currently cooking breakfast for the other members who are still in their own dreamland and he insist Seungcheol to help him prepare the food as well, even though the older doesn't know how to cook. "Uhm... no." Seungcheol plainly said and sigh, fuck. i hate myself. why can't i chop the vegetable properly? the older thought, he was about to say something but Jeonghan giggled and took the knife, chops the vegetables proffessionally making Seungcheol pout and 'aw' at the same time. "You go upstairs and wake up the kids, I'll be here cooking." Jeonghan commanded as he pinch the older's cheek and smile. Seungcheol smiled back  then walks away the kitchen, leaving Jeonghan smiling while cooking.

Seungcheol wake them up one by one, each members whined and groaned as they protest that they need more beauty sleep. The older just chuckle, after the waking-up-session and walk towards the kitchen.
"Hannie!" Seungcheol called making the younger one look at him with blush creeping along to his cheeks. Seungcheol chuckled once again and gave the younger one a backhug, kissing the younger's neck sneakily. "Y-yah. Hyung what are you doing?" Jeonghan exclaimed as he felt this weird sensation rising up his body. "Hmm? O-oh." Seungcheol mumbled as he move away and realized that he is acting weird towards the younger one. i hope no one sees us, He thought but unfortunately his eyes widen as a loud voice fills the kitchen.
"Did you see that!?!" 

 "Yes! Yes! Jisoos Hong what did you do?!?" Seungkwan ask and shake Vernon's body whose still staring. "Don't worry guys, I filmed it." Joshua said and raise his phone followed by a loud cheer from the members.

 "Hyungs! Can you do it again?!?" Minghao ask along with other members' opinion and agreement.

"Woah woah woah. All of you sit and eat. SILENTLY." Seungcheol said as he let go of Jeonghan and point at the one by one. The members follows the leader's order and eat peacefully yet continuously ask to do it again and tease them.

"You know hyung, you are weirder than yesterday," Jeonghan whispered but instead of a spank through his leg or arm, he earned a kiss from the older. "Really? Cool." Seungcheol chuckled.

"Ehem! We are really hungry you know?!? And Hyungs! C'mon! Get a room!" Vernon said making the members laugh in unison. "Aish. Here." Seungcheol said as he put the porridge on the table then stares at Jeonghan back, who seems flustered by Seungcheol's actions.

"Uhm..Come on, Hyung, let's eat" Jeonghan said, Seungcheol nodded and sit along to an empty chair and so was Jeonghan whose face is as red as a tomato.

oh. god. i think that i might explode any minute.

-
lame.gosh.

edited : 09/12/17