Caught

"What--" Jeonghan unabled to continue the things he will say when Seungcheol wraps his arms around the younger's small waist, making Jeonghan shiver. "It seems like Hannie is confused." Seungcheol whispered as he moves closer to the younger's ear. Jeonghan can't describe what he is feeling right now so he ended up closing his mouth but eyes open wide. "Hmm..." Seungcheol hummed through the younger's ear, slowly nipping and licking Jeonghan's ears. "H-hyung..." Jeonghan whispered, He feels weak and he can't talk properly right now.

The older moves away, combing the younger's hair. "Let's continue this later," Seungcheol exclaimed as he smirks. The younger one seems irritated, firstly stare at the older's eyes then  kissed the other's lips,  tilting his head for more contact and starts nibbling the older one's lower lip.

The older one was shock but soften a few seconds later, kissing the younger hungrily. They kissed like there is no tomorrow and they kiss like they are alone. Seungcheol moved away then kissed the younger's lips once again, now licking the younger's lips asking for entrance. Jeonghan moaned silently, closing his eyes and held the older one's hair tighlty as he obey what the older one wanted.

He entered his tongue licking every spot inside the younger one's mouth then right after exploring the younger's cavern he swiftly suck the other's tongue, pushing the younger's face more. They kissed unisonly as if everything is planned.  After a minute or so, Jeonghan is the first one to pull away as he breathed heavily. Seungcheol was about to whine, missing the younger's touch, but was shock when Jeonghan grind unto his clothed member, head nuzzling unto the older's face as he continues to moan. Seungcheol quickly avert his attention to the movie and was startled that it was about to end.

 "T-The Movie is about to end, go back to your sit," Seungcheol whispered as he squeeze the younger one's ass cheek tightly then bit the younger's neck. Jeonghan wanted to argue as he arrange himself but suddenly a human figure behind Seungcheol popped out. The younger one widen his eyes as he examine the human figure, from the human figure's foot towards his head. "J-joshua..." He exclaimed, making the older one froze and seems to regret doing 'that' outside.

"Uhh... J-jeo-- S-Seung-- hyung... Uhh..." Jisoo sighs and make a cross along through his chest, "Your Secrets are safe with me," He added, raising his hand making the other two  smile at each other and nod, both stand up and hug the adorable Jisoo Hong. "Thank you," followed by their sighs and chuckles.

"Okay... What is going on?!?" Vernon exclaimed along with the other members laugh.

-

Finally I updated this story! Studies ruined my schedule so was being a journalist. Geez. Hope you like it! so yeah. Okay. I'm out.

edited : 09/12/17