Biscuit...?

SEVENTEEN runs towards a store remembering the word 'treat' from the leader's mouth. Seungcheol isn't just Choi Seungcheol for them, if he said the word treat then a deal is a deal. he will happily treat everyone, including the staffs, without any hesitation. the youngest members always compliment this 'oh-so rich' hyung as a gold poop-er every time he spoils them with his never-ending source money. 

Everyone is trying their best just to finally have some big pile of food after this race towards the convenient store downtown. Unfortunately, the vocal team, Jeonghan, Woozi, Joshua, DK and Seungkwan, cheated making the performance team,Jun, Hoshi, The8 and Dino sigh in frustration because of what the vocal team did. vocal team are too smart like what Seungkwan implied as he keep on talking to share all about the cheating session that happened (which means the use of the manager's car to win the game Seungcheol gave). Seungcheol just chuckled at how childish his group members and swiftly raised his hand making the members stop from arguing on the 'do's and dont's' that wasn't even part of the game.

"Well a deal is a deal, What did you like Vocal Team?" He said while pointing the Vocal Team who are now in awestruck. The Performance Team groan because of dismay, "Is this favoritism Hyung? Aish!" Dino said while the performance team agreed and start stomping their feet, like the penguin in happy feet (lol). Seungcheol just shook his head and gave Jeonghan his wallet, that was indeed full of cash and full of scary black ATM cards. "Enjoy." He said while ruffling Woozi's hair making the younger one glare at him.

The Vocal Team bid goodbye and hurriedly enter the convenient store and buy what they want while the hip hop team and performance team are outside waiting for them. The convenient store is somehow a place where Jeonghan and Seungcheol hang out ever since they are a trainee in PLEDIS so thinking 'bout the past,  Seungcheol was seriously confident of what will Jeonghan buy and what will Jeonghan ignore inside the store.  he also thinks that Jeonghan will buy something for him as well, like for example the limited edition Frappe that was found in the convenient store.

Time pass by (and it seems like forever as the performance team's stomach starts to grumble madly) , Woozi is the first one who exits the store and show the other members of what he bought which is a simple coffee. The performance team and hip hop team laugh and tease him because of the coffee, he should buy more than of it like 5 coffees or more. Well, Woozi is Woozi so he tried to scare the performance and hip hop team by just telling them his guitar and how perfectly created it was for hitting a person making the performance and hip hop team to shut their mouths.

Next, Seokmin and Seungkwan who looks like they bought everything inside the store making the other members drool, they are really hungry and surely wanted to eat one of those foods Seungkwan and Seokmin bought. Jisoo suddenly pop out with two cappuccino in hand, drinking it in unison. The members groan about Jisoo's selfishness which Jisoo shake it off and just continue to drink his cappuccino.

A minute or so, Jeonghan finally showed up with a biscuit in hand. Everyone look at him especially Seungcheol with their eyes wide open, it is quite surprising to see Jeonghan buying a non-luxurious thing, making Jeonghan stop and took a bite of his biscuit slowly while looking at them. 

and because of this biscuit incident, Seungcheol starts to think negatively about why did Jeonghan didn't buy a Frappe but instead a simple biscuit, is their friendship over? is Jeonghan mad at him? and is Jeonghan isn't feeling well? until he ended up 'Jeonghan hiding something from him and random depressing shits about Yoon Jeonghan' conspiracy.

Seungcheol's phone suddenly rang and SEVENTEEN knew that this is their manager and he wanted them to go back to the dorm and rest like a hamster inside his cage. Seungcheol answered the call and signal to wait for a sec making the other members start to interview the Vocal Team about the foods they eat and as well take a bite from it especially Yoon Jeonghan and his biscuit.

-

lame.

edited : 09/09/17