Quarrel

"Seungcheol?" Jeonghan called as he enter the room. He examine Seungcheol's bed and his with a shaky arms and legs, "Hyung." He said with a tint of anxiety from his voice. He sits on his bed by the time he sees a lump on his blanket, he starts tapping  seungcheol's arms randomly to wake him up. Seungcheol woke up after a few minutes and let out a groan and look at Jeonghan who is smiling shyly. 

"Hyung. I'm sorry. please forgive me," Jeonghan said and Seungcheol knows that Jeonghan is sincere. "Leave me alone Jeonghan," Seungcheol said as he sit.

"Hyung I'm sorry," Jeonghan whispered and stares at Seungcheol who ignores his apologies. How can this problem be solved when Seungcheol is being a childish fucking man? Jeonghan thought as his anger rises. "Hyung come on! It is just a frappe! Why do you need to be like this." Jeonghan raised his voice making the older stiff and look at him who is panting.

"Hear that?" Woozi asks the other members and received a nod from them, Jeonghan's voice reached the living room as well as the kitchen making Jisoo stop cooking and stares at the food sadly.

 "Geez." Jisoo muttered as he turn on the stove and starts cooking silently. 

"What is going on inside?" Seungkwan ask while facing the other members who are quite scared. "I don't know. Let us just wait until they finished talking." Jun said as he pat Seungkwan's back. "Well I hope that they will be in good terms after they talk." Hoshi said as he sit at the coach and tries to sleep. "They should be in good terms." Seokmin added while staring at the room's door. 

"Yes. It is a frappe and Sorry if I act like this" Seungcheol exclaimed "but I can't stop acting like this, I start thinking negatively because of what you did. I fucking don't know why but really Jeonghan I can't stop." Seungcheol added as he sniffs. 

Jeonghan look at him and start recalling the things he did, i didn't do anything to make him feel like this. "Hyung, It is just a frappe." Jeonghan repeated with an annoyed voice, this is not working out. Seungcheol can't help it and starts laughing mindlessly but Jeonghan knows that he is crying, crying like a kid.shit. jeonghan thought . "Oh come on Hyung! Stop being so fucking childish! You are the leader not the maknae!" Jeonghan shouts making Seungcheol stops crying and look at him.

Jeonghan's eyes widen, he can't control his anger anymore but he should be matured  enough to handle the situation, he quickly soften his face until it turns to his infamous poker face and muttered.

"Stupid Frappe"

-

lame.

edited : 09/10/17