Room

after having the 'treat' section of Seugcheol, SEVENTEEN headed back to their dorm and obviously starts to talk about random things, especially the moment Seungcheol ignored Jeonghan who keeps on apologizing about the biscuit incident on the way home. It is quite new to see this two love-birds ignoring each other for more than an hour or so (once seungcheol or jeonghan ignore each other, that particular person who did something wrong apologizes twice or thrice and both members will finally be friends after that), they never ignore each other like this before. the other members even thought that they are a thing because of too much skin ships and too much romantic exciting moments between the two.

Seungcheol looked at the other members who keep on whispering and making weird faces about how he treats the younger one. Seungcheol just sigh and look at Jeonghan who busies himself by cooking dinner for them (which is of course something that yoon jeonghan can't do but shush) . Seungcheol was about to walk towards Jeonghan and talk to him by saying sorry on how he treats the younger and whatsoever but suddenly Jisoo pop out and approach Jeonghan, who starts massaging his shoulder and whispers comforting words.

Seungcheol pouted like a kid and thought negatively again. Is he Jeonghan's new buddy? Is he the one Jeonghan trusts and keep on telling him his secrets?  Seungcheol sighed again but this time it is a sigh of defeat. He thinks that Jisoo defeats him, He thinks that Jisoo is way more better than him that's why Jeonghan likes him as a friend. Seungcheol starts walking towards Jeonghan's and his room (the members decided to leave Jeonghan and Seungcheol inside one room so they can continue hugging and cludding each other). He thought that maybe sleeping will answer his problems, he lazily entered the room and jump on Jeonghan's bed, nuzzling his nose towards Jeonghan's pillow and fall asleep.

   ❄  

Jisoo is whispering comforting words to Jeonghan like 'it's okay. Seungcheol is just tired that is why he is like that.'  but still Jeonghan isn't okay he thinks that he should talk to Seungcheol to stop this. "You know what, Jisoo? You cook I'll talk to him," Jeonghan said as he smile at Jisoo. Jisoo smiles back and nod as a reply. Jeonghan took off his apron and start walking to his room, with a nervous face.

The SEVENTEEN members look at Jeonghan who passes by. "Do you think, Jeonghan Hyung and Seungcheol hyung will be okay?" Minghao ask as Jun hugs him tightly. The SEVENTEEN members just shrug to Minghao's question and Jun's action to the younger.While the other members start to get worried, The maknae follows Jeonghan as he thought that he could help the two. "Yah! Dino come back here! It's Jeonghan's and Seungcheol's moment." Vernon whisper-shouted as Dino look at him and pout. The other members plastered a poker face while the others are laughing hysterically at how adorable the maknae is. 

   ❄  

Jeonghan heaved a sigh as he stands in front of his room, He is thinking for the best explanation for Seungcheol. He already know that Seungcheol will start to throw tantrums just because of buying a biscuit not Seungcheol's and his favorite frappe why didn't i even by the frappe in the first place? he thought. He knocked on the door and twist the door knob slowly. He is too nervous, he thinks that Seungcheol will shout or punch him because of what he did 'cause for him Seungcheol isn't just Seungcheol in this kind of moment. Seungcheol is a hot-tempered person but he doesn't show it to anyone especially the other members, he only shows it to Jeonghan who accepts him. a lot. 

-

sorry for the grammatical errors. English isn't my first language. :-( thank you for reading my story :-)

edited : 09/10/17