Wedding.

LAST CHAPPIE. (kinda *he he*) SORRY, CAPS ARE STILL WEIRD😂HERE GOES NUFFIN👏🏻🙌🏻SO EXCITED FOR THIS... IVE LITERALLY PLANNED EVERYTHING FOR THIS CHAPTER😂

"Do I look okay?" I say, smoothing down my dress. "You look beautiful, hun. Perfect, even." Yammy says. She's my bridesmaid as well as Tiffy and the rest of the Pixel Pact. They're all wearing identical light pink dresses that flow down to the floor with bright pink bows around the waist. Their hair is braided into fishtails and there are pink flower crowns on top. They all said they loved their outfits, but mine was the best of all. My hair was braided too but with a rainbow flower crown and my dress was huge and poofy. It was blue at the tank top part of the dress and then after the bow around the waist it turns to pink. And to top it off, we sprinkled glitter around it. It was perfect.

I heard the music play and my father took me by the hand. I took a deep breath in and tried to erase all bad thoughts from my head.

He doesn't love you, Lizzie.

He hates you, Lizzie.

Don't marry him, Lizzie.

But the one thought that stood out was:

You love Sasha now, Lizzie.

(Okay, so L is Lizzie and T is Lizzie thought. Pretty much she doesn't know which voice to listen to... Sasha or Joel? Btw, when it's L, she's saying it aloud so everyone while she is walking down the aisle can hear her but she doesn't notice cuz she has her eyes closed.😂omfg so confusing👏🏻)

L: Stop, I don't love Sasha. I want to be with Joel.

T: But with Sasha, you said you loved her? You have to be with her.

L: it's a different love. She was so eager and confident to have sex with me and I loved it.

T: be with her. She's waiting for you and she's got more of where that came from...

L: STOP. I love Joel, I love Joel, I love Joel!

T: YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT. We do, and we know deep down you wanna go have sex with Sasha. Let us remind you of what happened when you were with her...

*lizzie grabs her head and screams and Joel runs to her side* *"Lizzie, what's wrong? Is what you said true?"* *joel looks hurt*

L: OKAY. I LOVE SASHA. I WANT TO BE BACK IN THAT BED WITH HER, US TANGLED UP TOGETHER. IT WAS HEAVEN. YOU HAPPY NOW?

*joel says: no.**lizzie opens her eyes*

I look around and blink, trying to see what had happened. I suddenly realise what's going on and see Joel's back, walking to the doors. "Joel, I can explain-" I start, but he cuts me off. "You had sex with Sasha?" He yells, not turning around but stopping in his tracks. "No- well, I- umm..well, yes. But it's not as bad as it seems!" I lie. He turns to look at my neck and he sees a bruise (aka a hickey). "Wasn't that bad, huh? Look, Lizzie, I'm done with being toyed with. Just leave me alone." And he continues to walk to the door, pushing it open and leaving the church in silence. I sit down on the floor and begin to cry. What have I done?!