Joel.

(Kay...I know I said in the last chapter that things got a bit inappropriate but I'm not going to write that part. Let me just tell you that they slept together and the rest of this chapter is the next day. Enjoy! ^•^)

I wake up to see the back of Joel's head, his fluffy brown hair tickling my nose. I don't move as I don't want to wake him up yet. I recall all the things that happened the night before. I couldn't tell if I enjoyed it it not. But...I think I did. I look under the covers to see if we really did. Yep. We are both still stark naked. I quietly get out of bed and put some clothes on. I wear my blue tank top and my denim shorts. I go into the bathroom and brush my long pink hair and stuff it into a cap. I grab my handbag, keys and my phone and then I head out of the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About thirty minutes later, I get back to my house. By now, Joel is awake. He must of heard the keys in the door because he shouts from my bedroom: "Lizzie? Is that you?" I rush upstairs and kick open the bedroom door because I have no free hands."What is in the bags?" He asks, dipping his head in them to try and see. "Breakfast."I reply, dumping the bags on the bed. We both eat it all whilst talking about last night. Then, I finally decided to take it to the next level.

"Are we..." I paused. "A couple?" He looks me in the eyes and stops chewing. Gulp. "I mean... If you want to be a couple then that is cool with me." I added quickly. "To be honest, Lizzie, I've liked you for quite a long time. And you finally gave me the chance to hang out with you. I would love it if we were a couple." His eyes glimmer in the sunlight from the open curtains. "I feel EXACTLY the same way!" And then I closed my eyes and went for his lips. He did the same. And soon enough... We were kissing.