Fixed.

"JOEL!" I scream, wrapping my arms around him... But he doesn't do the same. "Wha-What's wrong?" I stutter nervously. "Yo-you said you didn't love me and now you're hugging me?! Is this some kind of game to you?" He looks away, trying to hide the tear that is rolling down his cheek. "Joel, I was trying to protect you... She wanted to put you in danger and I knew I had to do what was right. You would have been de-de-dead if it not for me." I say worriedly. He looks down at me. "I love you, Lizzie." He says, wrapping his arms around me, making me feel safe. "I love you too, Joel." I whisper. "Shall we finish where we left off?" He says, letting go of me and getting down on one knee. But before he even opens his mouth, I whisper: "I do." He looks up at me, a gleam in his eyes. "I do." He says back. He stands and puts his hand on my chin. "You could've been dead and I was too selfish to even come look for you. I'm sorry." He says. "Joel, it wasn't your fault. Don't blame yourself-" "But it was my fault. I tried to be a man but I really was a mouse. When we get married, I'm going to make a vow. To protect you with my life." And with that, he smacked his lips against mine, his tongue fiddling around my mouth. I do the same, feeling flirty. He places his hand on the back of my head and I put mine on his back. Everything was fixed. This was how I wanted it to be a week ago. Perfect.

SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT. BUT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE EFFECTIVE. AND IM SO SO SO SORRY THIS IS SO LATE😔! IVE BEEN SO CAUGHT UP IN SCHOOL.😞😘 IS IT JUST ME OR IS THIS STORY GETTING BORING?? DONT WORRY IF YOU THINK IT IS CUZ IVE ALREADY STARTED WRITING THE NEW ONE.👏🏻🙌🏻😊 HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU DID, DONT FORGET TO LEAVE A VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR FAVOURITE PART.😂(YouTube style outro)😂 Sorry about the caps... Idek😂