Time.

The next day, when Joel had gone home, I went on YouTube to edit a video I made a few days ago. I was just about to upload it when there was a knock as the door. I sprint downstairs and fling it open. Joel stood there, holding a beautiful bouquet of roses and grinning. My eyes gleamed in delight. We didn't have to say anything. Our eyes connected. Our lips connected. Kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joel came in and went upstairs whilst I put the flowers in a glass vase. Then he asked if we wanted to go on an official date! A DATE! I know we are already dating but going on a REAL DATE makes it official. He kissed me on the cheek and said to meet him outside Starbucks at 6. I nodded. Then, he left.

As soon as he had gone, I started getting ready. I didn't fuss about what I was going to wear because I wanted to look casual. After all, Starbucks isn't the most romantic place to go for a first date. So I settled with wearing some black leggings with a denim skirt and a pink tank top.

After checking in the mirror a few more times, I went into the bathroom to do my makeup. I flicked some eyeliner in a curly shape on the top of my eyes and lathered on some pale, glossy lipstick. Then, I was ready to go. Until, I noticed that it was 4:30 and the date didn't start until 6. (AWW POOR LIZZIE ^∆^)