Engagement.

"Hurry up, Lizzie!" Yammy shouts. I quickly grab my handbag and phone and rush out of the door.

Yammy, Kyle, Tiffy, Red and Joel were all waiting outside my house in Red's van. We are about to go to the arcade after a long year. It is finally the summer holidays and we have all just finished college. Everyone is going separate ways for university so we want to spend some time together before then. It is kind of awkward though because Tiffy and Red are dating and so are Yammy and Kyle (btw Kyle isn't really dating Yammy in real life...I made him up because I needed Yammy to date someone ^0^) . Me and Joel are the only ones out of us six who aren't dating. It's not like we aren't friends but we just aren't dating. And to be honest... I actually do like him. A lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG! The arcade was SOOOOOO AWESOME! For most of the games, you had to be in pairs. Obviously, Tiffy was with Red and Yammy was with Kyle. So that meant me and Joel were together! It was a little awkward at the beginning but then we started getting use to it. And...I liked it!

After the arcade, we all went to Tiffy and Red's house for pizza. And guess what! First of all, Joel and I both LOVE pepperoni pizza. And second of all, when has all finished our pizza, Red said he had an important announcement to make. Suddenly, he got down on one knee in front of Tiff and pulled a small black box out of his pocket. "We have been dating for SEVEN YEARS and I thought it was finally time. Tiffany Michelle Garcia... Will you marry me?" He slowly opened the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring with two small pearls on either side. Tiffy gasped dramatically and started to cry in joy. When she had finally wiped away her tears, she spluttered: "Yes! I will!"and she gave him a big hug. Red started to cry too, in relief she had agreed. Everyone in the room started cheering and hugging them in happiness.

Once we had all congratulated them for their engagement, it was time to head home. Joel came over to my house. I got a bit scared because I know i enjoyed the arcade with him but what if he had a girlfriend? What if he likes me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up, I remembered EVERYTHING. And I mean... EVERYTHING. Joel had stayed at my house and at first it was uncomfortable. But then, it got a bit TOO comfortable. I told him to leave when he wanted to but I was tired so I was going to bed. Or at least, that is what I wanted to say. Instead, I said if he wanted to stay the night in my bed...