Insanity.

❤️Lizzie's POV❤️

WARNING: SEX IS INCLUDED IN THIS CHAPTER. EXQUISITE.

WARNING: BAD LANGUAGE IS INCLUDED IN THIS CHAPTER. SORRY TOO MANY WARNINGS!

As soon as Joel was left outside, I burst into tears. Sasha kept trying to soothe me but I just wanted to scream and kick. I went to grab my phone however Sasha snatched it away from me and threw it on the floor violently, stepping on it repeatedly with her camouflage boots. That's when I broke. I couldn't handle it anymore... When Joel wasn't there, he didn't see what she did to me! But I couldn't help enjoying it...

Flashback...
The night with Sasha:

The one night we were together, she was too eager and said: " Wanna get started?" She licked her lips. But before I could answer, she was sat on top of me. I tried to look away but she was too beautiful... I was mesmerized. She smacked her lips against mine and started to fiddle her tongue around my mouth... I hated myself for loving every second of it. Her hands trailed down to my shirt and she slowly pulled it over my head. I did the same with her whilst she unzipped my trousers. Her lips slid down my neck and she sucked lightly. I rolled over so that I was on top and I started to kiss her again. I felt her tongue flick against my upper lip... My eyes fluttered open. I couldn't stop the moan escaping my lips. She grinned. I felt for the back of her head as the kiss deepened. I decided then that I really DID love her.

From that moment forward, I loved her more than I had ever loved anyone... Even Joel.

Lizzie! Get a hold of yourself! You love Joel, don't you remember ANYTHING? It's like she's hypnotized you...

Holy fuck. I need to get back to Joel... I'm losing my mind.

💙Joel's POV💙

I'm missing Lizzie more than ever... It's driving me crazy being without her. Fucking hell... She seemed so upset when she saw me... She must miss me so much. What has she been through? All that I know is I need her back... I'm going insane. I just hope that when she comes back, we can get our lives back on track (if she EVEN comes back)...

We haven't told anyone yet but... we were planning to have a baby together. We have already thought of some names but I like Kitty the best if it's a girl. I just need her to come home.

💜Sasha's POV💜

I hope that prick keeps his hands off my Lizzie. It seems that she is really loving being with me. She has come to like my eagerness when we are having sex. She loves being with me... I just know it. We were meant to be together...