Chapter 54: Disney World Trip

Isabella woke up at 6:30 and couldn't go back to sleep. She was just so excited. She moved around on the bed and then heard the noise of the minibar opening. She walked out to find Chloe drinking water.

"Hey" Bella whispered and Chloe jumped scared.

"Oh it's you" Chloe said and Bella laughed.

"What are you doing awake?" Bella asked still whispering.

"I woke up and then I couldn't sleep" Chloe said. "I'm just too excited." She said making an excited face.

"Me too" Bella said letting out a little laugh. She sat on the bed next to Chloe and Chloe got her ipad.

"Look I found this map and I was looking at some rides. Is there one you really want to go?" Chloe asked handing the ipad to Bella.

"I wanna try space mountain" Bella said. "Do you think it's too scary?" She asked Chloe a little unsure if she wanted to go on a roller coaster.

"I think it's cool. Here it says it's not a high level one." Chloe said showing Bella on the app the levels of the attractions.

"Yeah. Maybe we can try that one" Bella said smiling excited.

"I wanna go on Splash Mountain so bad" Chloe said excited. The two friends laid on the bed next to each other and read about the attractions of the park and kept looking at the time. They just wanted to get ready and go.

Around 7:30 Bella couldn't wait any longer.
"Mom?" She said standing on the side of the bed where Emily was sleeping. Emily didn't even move.
"Wake up." She said again and nothing.
"Mommy! Wake up! Let's go to disney! Wake up!" She said jumping on her mother as the woman's eyes shot open.

She wrapped Bella in a hug. "Good morning" she said sounding sleepy.

"Come on let's go!" Bella begged getting out of the bed.

"Wait I just woke up baby" Emily said making a face.

"Come on" Bella begged grabbing Emily's hand who just smiled, got up and lifted the girl up in her arms.

"Good morning" Emily told Chloe and Gavin who had just been woken up by his friend.

"Mickey waffles and orange juice for everybody?" Emily asked and the kids said yeah in unison. She ordered breakfast while the kids went to get ready. Bella showered first and got out of the bathroom using a robe.

"Uhhhh fancy" Emily laughed.

Gavin went to shower while Chloe was still showering in the other bathroom.
Bella opened her suitcase and smiled as she saw a shirt she had not seen before. "Is this brand-new?" She asked.

"yup" Emily smiled.

"Sometimes you spoil me too much" Bella said.

Emily's jaw dropped and she said "are you complaining?"

"No. Not all" Bella said. "It's just you didn't have to buy me anything else"

"You are too good, you know that?" Emily said walking to the girl. She sat next to Bella on the floor and kissed her forehead. Bella hugged her. "That's why you deserve it all" Emily said with a smile.
Bella smiled back and took jeans shorts out of the bag.

"It's cute, right?" Emily said taking a purple Frozen t-shirt with Elsa throwing snowflakes out of her hand on the front.

"Perfect" Bella said grabbing it from Emily's hand. She closed the door and put her clothes on.

"These shoes?" Emily suggested holding a brand-new pair of sparkly pink doc martins. The girl smiled and nodded yes.

"You're crazy mom" Bella said.