Chapter 12

Third Person POV

Just like Derek had said, Scott and everyone else came to visit Stiles. When they all entered the room, Derek and Stiles were still sleeping. Lydia gently woke up Derek. Derek's eyes slowly opened and when he saw everyone in the room, he smiled.

"Hey." He greeted them.

"Hi." Scott answered back. "How's he doing?"

"He's good. Little tired so we took a nap."

"I can see that." Scott laughed. Stiles woke up from the chatter and bolted up straight when he saw his friends.

"You came!" Stiles cheered happily.

"Of course we came," Lydia walked over to Stiles and gave him a hug. "We've missed you so much."

"Yeah, especially Scott and Derek." Liam joked as Scott and Derek both chuckled.

"Hey, it's not easy not having my best friend around." Scott said.

"I know, I know. I'm just kidding." Liam replied and gave Scott a kiss on the cheek. Liam and Scott started dating two weeks before Stiles woke up. Liam was always there for Scott when he was worrying about Stiles. Scott later asked Liam out and Liam said yes.

"I'm taking Derek's been treating you well?" Allison smirked.

"Definitely." Stiles said as he snuggled up to Derek's side.

The whole evening, the group of friends talked and laughed. They all really missed Stiles and was glad the had their sarcastic friend back. Scott, Liam, Allison, and Lydia left at night, but Derek stayed.

"Mrs. McCall said you could probably leave next week."

"Really?" Stiles asked and Derek nodded. Stiles and Derek cuddled up to each other, about to fall asleep, but Derek had something on his mind.

"Stiles?"

"Hmm?" Stiles mumbled.

"I know this is so soon, but would you be my boyfriend? You could live with me at my loft, I have a spare bed unless you want the share. Well unless you would prefer to live on your own but-" Stiles shut him up with a kiss.

"Stop rambling, of course I'll be your boyfriend and I would love to live with you." Derek let out a breath and Stiles giggled. "Can we sleep now?"

"Yeah." Derek responded and cuddled up impossibly closer to Stiles.

A/N: So sorry I haven't updated in awhile, I've been busy with school work. Also, there's gonna be one more chapter before the epilogue❤️

Xoxo,
Tiana