Chapter 9

Warning: Abuse

Stiles' POV

***Monday morning***

Danny and I haven't said a word to each other since the last time he beat me. I didn't care, I just meant space away from him. I needed that space. It gave me time to think about my decision. I just hope I made the right one.

It was passing hour and I knew I had to tell him. I found him at his locker grabbing his math book. I took a deep breath and walked over to him.

"Hey, Danny," I said weakly. He looked up at me and gave me a small smile.

"Stiles, I'm really sorry for how I acted with you the other day. I was being an ass. Here, I got you these." He reached into his locker and pulled out a dozen white roses. I gasped and he smirked. "You like them?"

"Danny, they're beautiful...but...I-I can't take them," I said and he frowned.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... I'm breaking up with you."

"Are you fucking serious?! After everything we've been through you're just going to break it off?!"

"Look I'm sorry, but I can't be with someone who I don't feel safe with." I began to explain. "You're abusive Danny. And I don't know why, but it's taken me so long to realize and to admit. We're done."

"Oh no, that's not how it works Stilinski. I break up with you." He went to punch me in the face but I ducked and ran. "STILES!" He started running after me and I panicked. I tried to loose him and ran into the bathrooms and locked the stall. I stood up on the seat so he wouldn't be able to see my feet if he came in. I kept taking deep breaths to try to control my breathing. It was dead silent until the door slammed open. "Stiles I know you're in here!" He kicked the first door and I heard it open. He kicked open the second and third and they were open too. I was getting worried because I was hiding in the fourth stall. When he kicked the one I was in, it didn't open since I had locked it. He started banging on the door, but I stayed silent praying he'll just leave. But he didn't. Instead, he CRAWLED under the door, grabbed me, and threw us out of the stall. He then shoved me against the wall and punched me, square in the jaw.

"You little shit! Trying to run from me!" He yelled and kneed me in the stomach.

"Danny, please...stop!" I pleaded.

"Shut up!" He threw me to the ground and started kicking me. He mostly kicked my stomach and chest. Eventually, I started coughing up blood.

"Danny! Please!" He stopped and got down on the floor. He grasped my hair and hit my head on the floor a few times. That was the last thing I remember before blacking out.

Liam's POV

I was walking to the restroom not because I needed to go, but because math is killing me. I just needed to get out of there. On my way, I smelled blood. It was coming from the bathroom so I quickly ran in. Stiles was laying there motionless. I could tell he was still alive, but his breathing was slowing down.

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Stiles, please don't be dead.

I started yelling Scott's name hoping he'd hear me with his super hearing. I got out my phone and dialed 9-1-1.

"Hello, this is 9-1-1, what's your emergency?"

"Help! My friend is laying unconscious on the bathroom floor! He's bleeding a little. Please, he needs help!"

"Okay calm down, can you tell me the address?"

"I'm at Beacon Hills High School. Please hurry."

"Don't worry sir, ambulances are already on their way. Please stay on the line until they arrive. You said he's bleeding correct?"

"Yes ma'am, it looks like he coughed up some blood."

"Okay, what I need you to do is ge-" No no no no! God damn it my phone died!

"Fuck!" Just then Scott walked in.

"Liam?"

"Scott?"

"Liam I heard you call me from my science class, is everything o-oh my god! What happened?!"

"I-I don't know. I came on a-and he was like this. Scott, what do we do? I've already called 9-1-1."

"We'll stay with him until they come."

***

When the ambulance came, they carried Stiles on a stretcher. Thankfully, we were allowed to ride with him. We called the rest of our friends to meet us at the hospital. Scott also called Derek to tell him what happened. Derek said he was on his way too.

When we arrived, Scott's mom got Stiles to the emergency room immediately. The others came, but all we could do was wait.

Scott's POV

"Liam, are you okay?" I asked because he seemed frightened by the accident.

"It's just, when I went to the restroom, he was lying there. Not moving at all. It scared me, I didn't know what to do. Is he going to be okay?" I grabbed Liam's hand and he relaxed a bit.

"I'm sure he'll get through this. He always does. You did a good thing to call 9-1-1." He looked up at me and smiled m, but still looked sad. "Here why don't you get some rest okay? I'll wake you up if anything happens." I promised and he nodded his head. I draped an arm over his shoulders as he laid his head on mine. I sighed and waited for any news on Stiles.

***

After a long time of waiting, my mom came into the waiting room. I woke up Liam so he could hear anything she said. I was just about to ask about Stiles when Derek interrupted.

"How is he?"

"I'm sorry guys, Stiles...he slipped into a coma."

A/N: DUH DUH DUUUUUUUH.