Chapter 8

Warning: Abuse

Stiles' POV

I drove home in my jeep. When I got inside, Danny was already waiting for me.

"Where the hell have you been?!" He yelled. "I wake up with a killer headache and you not home!"

"I'm sorry, I went to Derek's and I accidentally fell asleep." I tried calming him down, but he was too mad.

"Oh so you jut spend the night regularly at Derek's now, huh?! What else you doing there? Having sex?!"

"N-No! That's it not it is. We're just friends." He grabbed my by the collar of my shirt and slammed me against the wall. I moaned in pain.

"Don't lie to me Stiles!"

"I'm not! I swear!" He punched me in my stomach and I groaned again.

"Liar!" He yelled and punched me again. He kept punching me a few times and then finally dropped me on the ground. My stomach was all bruised up. I heard him slam the door, so I guessed he went for a walk or drive. I went to the freezer to get an ice pack for my stomach and then to the couch. I laid down and cried.

I'm so lost. I don't know what to do anymore. I can't leave Danny. He's done so much for me. He's taken me in, I now have a home, away from my father. He's provided us for so long. I can't just leave. But I know I can't stay either. I shouldn't have to be afraid of my own boyfriend. *sigh* I need more time to think.

A/N: Sorry this was really short, but the next chapter should be longer. And something big happens so make sure to read that. I was also kind of tempted to make this an mpreg story but I'll save that for another time (maybe)❤️

Xoxo,
Tiana