Chapter 2

Stiles' POV

At the end of the day, I went over to Danny's locker. He was just saying bye to his best friend Jackson when I got there. He turned to me and gave me a small kiss.

"Hey babe." He said.

"Hey, I'm not coming home right away." I told him. He just looked at me funny.

"And why not?" He questioned.

"I'm hanging out with Scott and some other friends tonight." It was actually a pack meeting, but I couldn't tell Danny that.

"Please stay with me." He whined.

"I can't. Scott really wanted me to hang out with him."

"You're always hanging out with them though. You never have time for me." He pouted with puppy eyes.

"I don't always hang out with them. I promise we will have the whole night to ourselves. I won't be gone that long."

"Whatever." He spat and pushed me against the lockers and my head banged against it. He walked off and I walked to my jeep rubbing the back of my head. Scott was there waiting for me. We both got in my jeep and drove off to Derek's loft.

***

At Derek's loft, Scott, Derek, and Isaac were helping Liam and Malia control their werewolf powers as the rest of us watched. They were both doing well and we decided to stop for the day.

We decided to watch a movie, so we all sat around the tv watching The Maze Runner. About half way I had got a phone call so I excused myself and went to the kitchen. It was Danny. My eyes widened and I answered it.

"Stiles! Where the fuck are you?!" I had to pull the phone back a little, because he was yelling loudly.

"I-I'm still with S-Scott." I answered now shaking.

"You told me you'd be home a little late! Not the whole fucking evening!" It wasn't that late, only around 9:30.

"I-I'm sorry. I m-might not be h-home till even later t-though." I winced as he started shouting again.

"Fuck you Stilinski! I don't care if you don't come home, I'm spending the night at Jackson's!" He then hung up. I wiped my watery eyes and tried to get myself a glass of water. I attempted to drink, but I was shaking so much that the glass dropped and shattered and I fell on my knees sobbing.

A/N: Just gonna end the chapter there. Might have the next one up tomorrow or the day after that❤️

Xoxo,
Tiana