Chapter 10

Derek's POV

"I'm sorry guys, Stiles...he slipped into a coma." Mrs. McCall informed us and my heart skipped a beat. Stiles was in a coma and I bet it was that Danny guy.

"A...a coma? What, how?" I asked.

"He had hit his head badly. We don't know how long it'll be till he wakes up, but you can see him if you want." Everyone wanted to see him so Mrs. McCall took us to his room and he was lying in the hospital bed. He looked so peaceful, yet it was still sad.

It started getting late and I told everyone that they should go home and get some rest. They had school, but I didn't so I could watch over him. It took some pushing, but they agreed to comeback after school the next day.

But school and rest isn't the real reason why I suggested they go home. I just needed to see Stiles alone. I sat by his bed and took his hand in mine.

"Hey Stiles, it's Derek." I spoke softly to him. "Everyone's worried about you. Especially me, please come back to us, okay? Please?" I tear rolled down my cheek and I didn't even bother to wipe it.

***Two weeks later***

Third Person POV

It's been two weeks since Stiles' accident. No charges were made yet. Danny's finger prints were on Stiles' clothing, but since Danny is his boyfriend, Danny's finger prints could have been on Stiles for a different reason. Still, Danny is the number one suspect and the pack has definitely been keeping a close eye on him.

Derek visits Stiles everyday and talks to him. He tells him how everyone's doing, how his day is, and how he misses him. But today, Derek had something different to talk about. Derek was sitting down beside Stiles holding his hand like he always does.

"Hey Stiles. Please, it's been two weeks. Two damn weeks I've had to suffer. It's killing me knowing what you've had to go through. No arrests were made, but I know it was Danny. You don't deserve him, you didn't deserve any of this. You deserve a lot better, because someone as sweet, loving, kind, and funny as you deserves the whole world. You're an amazing person, Stiles...and...I think that's why I fell for you. I love Stiles Stilinski and I don't care how you feel about me, I just want you to wake up. I want to see you're beautiful smile again, hear you laugh about the dumbest things, just to see you're gorgeous hazel eyes. Please come back to us soon." Derek stood up, wiped his water eyes, and leaned down to kiss Stiles' forehead. As Derek left, he had no idea who had been listening to all his conversations.

Stiles' POV

Derek, I know you can't hear me, but I can hear you. I hear everything you tell me. I  know how you hold my hand whenever you talk to me. I love you too. I'll be with you someday, I promise.