Chapter 5

Derek's POV

***Skip to Wednesday evening***

Scott and Stiles were at my loft after a pack meeting. Scott went to use the bathroom, so it left Stiles and me alone sitting on the couch. I turned to him and asked,

"So ummm, what happened with that Danny boyfriend of umm yours?"

"Oh were good. He's taking me out tomorrow night." He smiled, but I frowned.

"Seriously? That's it, you two fight and he just takes you out and you instantly forget what happened?" I asked in disbelief.

"Well, what did you expect. Us to never make up and just break up over a little fight?"

"He made you so upset, you couldn't even hold a glass cup properly!"

"I was just a little shaken up! I don't like making him mad, but all couples fight time to time, Derek. It's normal." He implied.

"Is it normal for him to give you a busted lip?! Or bruises all over your arms?!" I yelled and immediately regretted it as my eyes widened and his did too.

"H-How do you know a-about that? I've never told anyone, except sometimes I'd tell...Scott." He whispered the last part. "Scott told you didn't he?!" He yelled, but I didn't answer. "Didn't he?!" He yelled again.

"Yes okay! Sometimes he tells me and I don't particularly like this Danny guy! He doesn't seem like a good person to be with!"

"Who are you to tell me who to be and not to be with?! Danny is an amazing boyfriend!" He argued.

"Really? Because the physical evidence on your body proves otherwise!"

"Sometimes he can get upset, but he makes it up afterwards. He'll give me flowers or take me out like he is on Friday." He huffed.

"So he buys your love?!" Oh, that made him mad.

"How dare you! He does not buy my love! I love him for him! He doesn't have to spend money on me just so I would love him!"

"Well it sounds like he buys your forgiveness and love! He hurts you and then buys you gifts to make you forget the bad things he's done!" I yelled. I was so pissed at this Danny guy. He's using Stiles and Stiles deserves better.

"Fuck you Derek! You don't know him like I do! I'm going on that date and you can't stop me!" He went to walk out, but I grabbed his arm,

"Stil-"

"Don't Stiles me! Get away! I hate you Derek Hale!" He screamed as he pushed me away. At that moment Scott came in.

"Stiles? What happened?" He asked.

"You can walk home!" Was all he said before he ran out. Since I have super hearing, I was able to hear him sniffling as he drove off. Scott looked at me very concerned.

"What happened with Stiles?"

"He knows you told me about Danny."

"Oh. Don't worry I'll talk with him later." He assured and I nodded. "I should get going."

"Need a ride?" I offered.

"That'd be great, Thanks."

After I dropped Scott off I went back to my loft and fell asleep with Stiles in my mind.