Chapter 13

Third Person POV

Once Stiles was out of the hospital, he moved all his belongings into Derek's loft. Derek and Stiles were happy now. They had each other and Stiles didn't have to worry about Danny anymore. He was charged with abuse and rape. Stiles was still a little shaky from the abuse was getting better. He would sometimes flinch at sudden movement, but never around Derek. With Derek, he felt safe. Derek and Stiles were cuddling on their bed one night, sharing kisses between each other.

"I love you, Der." Stiles mumbled from Derek's neck. Derek hugged Stiles closer and kissed the top of his head.

"I love you too baby boy, so much." Stiles hummed from Derek's gentil words and both soon fell asleep.

***

When morning came, Derek was the first to wake up. He decided to make them breakfast again. He was going to make Stiles' favorite, chocolate chip pancakes.

As he was flipping the pancakes over, he heard Stiles getting out of bed.

"Whatcha doing babe?" Stiles asked with a smile.

"Making you breakfast. Now go sit down, they're almost ready."

"Kiss first?"

"Of course." Derek smirked and leaned down to give Stiles a short but sweet kiss. Stiles giggled and sat down at the table. Minutes later Derek came with two plates. He set one down in front of Stiles and Stiles gasped.

"Awww, Derek." Stiles chirped as he looked down at his plate. Derek had made heart shapes in the pancakes with the chocolate chips. "Thank you."

"Anything for you." Derek pecked Stiles' lips before sitting down in his chair.

"Mmmmmmm, this is so good." Stiles moaned as he took another bite.

"Thank you." Derek chuckled, but Stiles frowned. "Hey, what's wrong?" Derek asked.

"Danny never did anything like this out of the blue." Derek went to say something, but Stiles interrupted him. "The only time he ever did anything nice was when he wanted my forgiveness." Stiles swallowed. "You were right, he did buy my love and I was too stupid to realize it." Stiles' voice cracked and Derek immediately pulled him onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around the smaller boy as Stiles wrapped his around Derek's neck. Derek rubbed Stiles' back and let him cry on his shoulder.

"Hey, shhhhh, it's alright." Derek soothed.

"No it's n-not." Stiles cried out. "He h-hurt m-me physically and e-emotionally and I-I was to-too blind to see t-that he was b-bad for me." Derek pulled away slightly so that they could look at each other. He wiped Stiles' watery eyes and sighed.

"Stiles, what Danny did to you was wrong, but you don't have to ever think of that bastard again. I am not going to be anything like him. As long as you have me, you're safe and I will do anything to make sure you're happy and loved, because you deserve it. I love you Sti." Stiles sniffled.

"I love you too Der." For once, Stiles truly felt loved.

A/N: This was the last chapter before the epilogue. Hope you liked it❤️

Xoxo,
Tiana