∞ someday, we will

Someday, I will have to wake you up in every single morning.

You will drink your daily dose of caffeine while listening to our favourite radio station in the balcony. I will steal some glances at you behind the magazine and you will pretend that you do not see it. Because actually, you always do the same thing, too.

Some other day, you will nag at me because you can't find your blue shirt in the drawer.

But then you will realize that you just wear it the day before and you will apologize to me in a heartbeat. It will make me a little bit upset, especially because you're trying to win my heart again with those sad puppy eyes that I can never resist. Our morning routine won't always be peaceful, but being together will be a great start for a long tiring day.

Someday, I will be so needy and latch onto you the whole day everytime I fall sick.

Taking care of me will make you super tired, but you will still spend some of your precious time just to be with me. And even though I'm not the type to say thank you for staying, you will still know how grateful I am to have someone like you to rely on.

Some other day, you will be a hundred miles away from me.

I will get to listen to your hoarse voice on the phone saying how you miss me so much and you wish I were with you at that very moment. We will be away from each other in some ways, but I believe our feelings will still remain strong.

Someday, we will go stargazing together.

You will recite me a random poem about your Granny's cat that unable to fly and I will still think it is the most beautiful thing I've ever heard in my whole life. Under the starty night sky, I'm gonna be falling for you all over again.

Some other day, I will be such a gloomy person on my birthday.

You won't have to buy me flowers, light a candle on an icing cake, or serenade me. Because you know that all I need are just a hand to hold, a shoulder to lay on, and a glass of cold milk as my midnight snack. We will then watch Netflix and chill.

Someday, you will be mine and I will be yours.

We will make a vow to give forever a try in our never-ending story and have our very first kiss under the mistletoe on the first snowfall.

Someday, we will be together and it will be perfect.

Someday, we will.