Chapter 5

A lot of action and drama so far??? I know!!!!!! Also if you wouldn't mind after reading this chapter I want you to search MichelleBarrows and read her book! It is a fan fiction of the hunger games and let me tell you this, It is amazing!!!!! So let's continue with the story...

I just sat there on the sidewalk pouring my eyes out. Were the tears ever going to end? My phone kept vibrating but I didn't feel like answering. I felt very lonely right now... but I didn't want to go back and see Gabe. Then all of a sudden I heard a roar from a engine running and stood up quickly with a startled look on my face. There was a red, blue, and black motorcycle in front of me with some stranger on top of it. The person took off there helmet and just stared at me. He had a little black Mohawk and eyes as grey as the moon. They were well.... amazing!

"Hello do you know where that famous fashion designer lives? I have a package for her," his voice was as beautiful as his looks. I must of looked horrible!!!

"Um actually that fashion designer is my mom," I said.

"Okay then I guess you could give this to her," he asked as he took out a small package from his leather bag.

"Yeah sure," I said while grabbing the package.

"What's wrong with you," he asked rudely.

"Um nothing other than the fact that I just saw a burgular kill himself in my own house," I said.

"If you don't mind me asking but how do you kill yourself?"

"Well he was close to dropping the gun but caught it the wrong way and shot himself," he let out a laugh after I said that.

"What's so funny about that," I screeched.

"Your crying about someone who broke into your house," he said.

"Well that's not exactly why I am crying," I said.

"Then why," he asked.

"Um my new guy best friend just kissed me and I ran off," I let out a big sigh after that.

"So your crying because you can't admit to yourself that you like him back? Wow," he said with a giant smirk planted on his face.

"I do not like him," I yelled then I stomped off away from him.

I heard the engine turn off and footsteps following behind me. "What do you want," I yelled to him, turning around.

"Nothing. I am just taking a walk plus I like bothering you," he said. What?!?

"You like bothering me? Well I don't like it so go away," I said urgently.

"No thank you. Now are you going to invite me in your house for tea," he said sarcastically as we approached my home.

"No I will be asking you to go though," I said while pointing for him to leave.

"Okay then soda," he said while just walking into my home.

"What do you think you are doing," I yelled.

"Well I am thirsty so I am doing something called getting a drink. Ever heard of it," he asked sarcastically.

Can he ever say something for real? There was footsteps coming down the stairs and I didn't even both to see who it was.

"Now do you want to make him realize that you just want to be friends," the stranger asked as he opened my fridge and grabbed a dr.pepper.

"What? What do you mean," I asked.

"Oh never mind I will just sit back and watch the fight for now," he said.

"Wait what's your name," I asked.

"My name is Devin Michael's," he said.

"Okay I am Vanessa," I said.

"And I care why," he asked.

"You. Are. So. Annoying," I said.

"Are you so stupid that you can't put that in a full sentence," he asked.

Before I could reply Gabe walked in with his mouth wide open. "Who is that," Gabe asked pointing to Devin.

"My... uh... boyfriend. See that't why I didn't want to kiss you," I said looking toward Devin hoping he would play along.

"You tried to kiss my girl," Devin said to Gabe with his chest buffed out.

"I don't believe you. You would of told me about him," Gabe said.

"I have only known you for a week and plus you never asked," I said truthfully.

"Prove it," Gabe said.

Prove it? How was I going to prove it? Then Devin walked over and just kissed me without permission. I couldn't pull back or else Gabe would find out it was a whole lie so I just waited until he pulled back.

"Is that good enough for you," Devin asked but when he looked at the spot Gabe was standing he wasn't there.

"Looks like you have a jelous friend," Devin said.

"Shutup."

Sorry it's short! But did you like it? Please comment!!!