Chapter 19

OMG!! I almost have 700 reads!!! Which will soon go up to 1000!!! Everyone who reads my book is awesome and amazing!!! Please tell your friends and anyone else about my book and help me reach my goal of 1000 reads!

******************

"Shut up," I muttered while shoving Lucas's shoulder.

"You know it's true! You love me," he said playfully.

"Whatever. Just hand me the red paint," I told him.

Lucas and I were making posters for the big final football game.

"Okay," then something hit my face.

I put my hand over my cheek and took it off because my hand landed in red paint.

"I didn't say squirt it on me," I yelled.

I grabbed the nearest paint and squezzed it hard making paint shoot through the air and splatter all over his plain white shirt.

"Your shirt is beautiful now," I laughed.

"Let me spice yours up a bit."

I started scooting back while holding up my hands for him to stop but it was too late. Red and yellow paint shot through the air and landed right on my shirt. That's when war started. Paint was flying across the room, flying back and forth. All the paint was out except for one. We both eyed it and then flew at it.

"Mine," I squealed while gripping on to the bottle but then it was smacked out of my hand.

"Hey," I yelled at Lucas.

"Sorry. My muscle spasm was acting up," he said.

"Jerk."

We both flung at the bottle again but this time he grabbed on to it first pulling it back with him. He faced it toward me with the cap all the way off.

"I'm the master!" The violet colored paint went all over me.

"Ads hole!"

"You brought it on your self," he laughed.

I then looked around my garage. It was a rainbow!

"How are we suppose to clean this up," I asked.

"Your mom will love the new look! It's... beautiful," he said weirdly.

"Sure. Let's eat ice cream," I squealed.

We both ran to the garage door and yanked it open together. Once we made inside we ran to the kitchen but then I stopped and looked back. The carpet now had multi-colored footsteps decorating it.

"The maid will clean it," Lucas answered as if he read my thoughts.

"Okay! I want rocky rode!" I ran to the freezer part of my fridge and pulled open the door and grabbed a little bottle of my favorite ice cream.

"What flavor," I asked Lucas.

"Cookie Dough," he yelled.

"Okay."

We both sat on the stools of my bar table and ate our ice cream with huge cooking spoons.

"So good," Lucas said with a spoon full of ice cream in his mouth.

"I know right! I know what could make it better!"

I ran off quickly and went to my food pantry. My eyes locked on to the chocolate syrup making my mouth water by just looking at it. I ran over to it, grabbed it, and ran back to him.

"Here we go," I poured like a pound of chocolate syrup on my ice cream before Lucas yanked it out of my hands and started pouring it on his.

"I feel like a little kid again," I said while day dreaming about my past.

"Well I'm not sure about you but I'm still one," I laughed at him knowing that was true.

"Do you have sprinkles," he asked.

"Great idea! And oreos!"

We poured one half of the sprinkles in his bowl and the other half in mine. After that we crumbled oreos all over our ice cream.

"Yum!"

**************************************************************************************************************

"I'm stuffed," I muttered while plopping my self on my bed next to Lucas.

"Me too," he muttered.

I reached under my pillow and grabbed my secret bag of M&M's and started eating them.

"Want some," I asked Lucas while shoving the bag in his face.

"You are going to get me fat," he said while grabbing the bag.

"These are a-mazing," Lucas yelled.

"I know! Let's watch a movie," I decided.

"Okay... what movie," he asked.

I already knew what I wanted to watch. I ran over to my shelf of movies and grabbed Twilight.

"Here we go," I yelled while sliding the disc into the DVD player.

The movie started to play on my flat screen TV.

"Twilight? Nice," he said.

"I know right! I love Jacob," I yelled while running back over to my bed.

"Thank you," I said out of the middle of no where to Lucas.

He turned his head to me to face me and asked," For what?"

"You know.... for getting my mind off him. You are a really good friend," I said warmly.

"You are too. I'm glad I met you."

***************

I really love this chapter for some reason. I just love how they act like little kids and start mixing all those desserts in their ice cream! It made me really wanting it though... grr now I want some. Ha ha!

Please comment on what you thought about it! I really want to know! And if you have any ideas for a chapter then please say so in the comments or message me! I would gladly make a chapter that has your idea!

I'm having a cover contest because I just realized that the cover has the old title on it! Weird! So please help me out by making a cover and sending your entry to the email below

kandace.moo@aol.com

Also please check out my new book, Being Shipped!

Teaser: Well I'm not sure what the next chapter will be about so... no teaser. Lolz