Chapter 26

I'm so sorry for the late upload!!! I just have been busy and have had no ideas on what to put in this

chapter and still don't so I'm going with the flow. PLEASE PLEASE give me ideas on what you want

to happen in future chapters! Ideas are needed! Please and thanks for sticking to my story through

all the drama that's been in it, Lol. Okay so on with the chapter.

  It was a casual Saturday. I was just sitting on my bed throwing a ball up in the air then catching it when it came back down. Then repeated. Yes, this is what happens when i'm bored.

  You make me smile like the sun, fall out of bed, sing like a bird, dizzy in my head.

Smile by uncle cracker, my cell phone ring tone, began playing making me forget about the ball that I just threw up in the air. It came back down smacking me right in the middle of my head. Ouch. I got up slowly, rubbing my head, and walked over to my phone. Unknown Number was listed as the caller. I answered it anyway.

  Hello?

  Is this Vanessa?

  Who's asking?

  Well if this is the right girl I saw you on the news the other day. You are a beautiful girl.

  Please tell me this is not some creep calling.

  I'm not a creep if that's what your thinking. I am the owner of Bonvark.

  Screeches came bursting out my mouth. Bonvark is not only the number one fashion company but also the number one modeling!

  Why are you calling me? Sorry if I sound rude but me? W hy in the world would someone like you call me? No offence.

Well... I'm calling you to offer you a job. 

A job? As what?

As a model.

What?!? Your kidding right?

I do not kid. Does this mean you accept the offer?

Of course! When do I start? Where do I start? 

I'll have my assistant drop off some papers you will need to fill out and you'll begin tomorrow because I need you for a photo shoot.

She hung up leaving me speechless. Then the doorbell rang. Wow that was fast. I jogged down the stairs and ran straight to the door opening it without hesitating. There was a short, stubby lady there  holding papers and a pen.

  "Hello. Here. I'll wait here," she shoved the papers into my hands as well as the pen.

  "Okay. Your welcomed to come inside," I said gesturing her to the couch but she shook her head no. I filled out the forms that just had basic questions on it like "What is your DOB?". 

  "Here you go," I walked to the front door and handed her the papers. She ripped them out of my hand the ran off. That was weird and I still have her pen. I shut the door but a few seconds later the doorbell rang. 

  I walked over to the door and tugged it open. She was back with an angry look. What popped her dirty bubble?

  "You stole my pen! You ignorant teenager!" she ripped the pen out my hand causing my skin to tear and ran off again. Blood was slowly making its way out of the new wound. Wow what a ***** ( you know what, ha ha).

************************************************************************************************************

  "Vanessa your here!" The lady I suspected was the one that called me pulled me into a death hug. Then pulled away with a huge smile plastered on her face. 

  "Hey," I said casually.

  "We have to get you ready for the shoot! Now come on," she placed her two small hands on my back and pushed forward.

  Then it hit me. I don't know how to do this. How did she expect me to do this? It's not like i'm a natural or anything. I think.

  "And don't worry we will tell you how to pose," she said as she shoved me into a room full of girls with makeup artist doing their makeup while hair stylist were doing their hair. How did I enter this world in a day? Life was going by too fast. Then I got shoved into a seat that I may add was as hard as a rock. The lady, that I yet need to learn the name of, whispered something into their ears then left. Work time.

  About 2 hours later they were done with everything. From makeup to hair to the outfit. I looked gorgeous. My hair was just fluffed but my makeup was done so well giving me a good complexion. The dress I was wearing was a short dress that stopped only a few inches from my butox ( he he smart person word). It was a neon pink with splashes of neon green. I loved it. The shoes I was wearing were paint splashes stilettos. I loved those too.

  "She is ready," the makeup artist called loudly in a french accent. Two men came walking out, swaying their hips, and grabbed my hands pulling me out to an area that had cameras everywhere. There was a backdrop of a dark ally. The two men pushed me into the scene and then left to go off somewhere. Then the lady appeared again.

  "Okay this is a mio water enchancer photo shoot. That is why your dressed so colorfull. I'm just going to tell you where to move and how to pose. Then the camera men will take pictures. Ready," she asked. I nodded my head and moved to the center of the backdrop.

  "Okay ready set go. Throw your hair! Sway your hips! Throw your hand in your hair! Jump! Laugh! Giggle! Catch! Smile!" I did all those commands captures a bottle of mio to model with. This was tiring work. Still thinking on how I got to here in a day.

  Why is there so many things going on in my life?

Okay like what the top says. I need ideas on what to put in the next chapters. PLEASE PLEASE give me ideas. I would really appreciate it and even dedicate a chapter to you. 

Question of the day: When this book ends, should I make a book 2? PLEASE ANSWER.