Chapter 3

Have you liked the book so far? If so then please become a fan, or comment anything you liked about it. Also if you have any ideas you can send me a message telling me it and it its a good one I will name you after a character in the book. Thanks and on with the story.

*******

"Man you walk fast," I heard Gabe say.

It was the second day of school and Gabe was following me around.

"Yeah, only so I can get away from you. You are really annoying," I said while letting a laugh out at the end.

"What's so funny," he asked.

Then he started doing a weird walk with his back down low and sticking his legs out far when walking.

"Stop doing that. Your embarrassing me," I screeched.

"What? Are you making fun of the way I walk," he asked.

"No, plus you don't usually walk like that," I said while letting out the biggest laugh.

I couldn't stop it was just so funny. "See I can make you laugh. That's what friends do," he said proudly.

"Yeah sure," I said.

"Want to get some ice cream," Gabe asked.

"When," I asked.

"Right now." Which means he wants me to ditch class.

"What? I can't miss class on the second day of school," I said.

"What? A good girl can't be bad for once. Not like I would call this even bad, it's just ditching come on," he pleaded.

"What about Alexis and Savannah," I asked.

"What about them?" I just shrugged.

I need an excuse not to ditch but instead I just nodded my head yes. What's wrong with me?

"Can we take your car," Gabe asked.

"Why? What's wrong with yours," I asked suspiciously.

"I have always wanted to drive a Lamborghini and you have an awesome one," he said.

"No way you are driving my car," I said.

"Why? Please do this for me? Were friends this is what we do," he said.

"We have been "friends" for only a day so be quiet," I said stubbornly.

"Please," he asked.

"Fine," I yelled while throwing the keys to him.

"Sweet!"

"What kind of music is that," I asked as Gabe turned it to some station that all I heard was words scramming together.

"It is called rap. Ever heard of it," he asked sarcastically.

"Shutup. Just turn it back," I said.

"No. I like it on this station," he said.

"Stop fighting with me, it's my car so change it back," I said urgently.

"No," Gabe said. We both reached for the knob and I noticed that Gabe wasn't even paying attention to the road.

"Gabe pay attention," I yelled but it was too late.

There was a giant truck coming are way getting ready to slam in to us.

"Thanks a lot," I murmured. The last thing I remembered was Gabe flying his body over mine then the screech.

________________________________________________________________________________

I opened my eyes and I was in a closed in room that was all white. Where was I? I had a cast on my leg and arm while other parts of my body were just bruised badly.

"Your awake," I heard my mother yell.

"Mom where am I," I asked.

"Oh sweetie, you don't remember? You were in a horrible actsident," she said sadly.

Then it all came flooding back to me, me and Gabe were fighting over the radio. How dumb was that?

"Mom where's Gabe," I asked.

"Is that the kid you were driving with? Well he is in surgery right now I believe. He was badly injured. The medics said that he was sprawled out on top of you," she said.

"He was protecting me." I needed to see Gabe but before I could I didn't realize how tired I was and past out.

When I woke up I saw that there was a curtain between the room I was in. What was on the other side? I spoke loudly but calmly and said," Hello?" I didn't get an answer until after a few minutes.

"Vanessa? Are you okay," I heard a voice ask quickly.

I couldn't tell who it was because they were talking weirdly, like something was stuck in their throat.

"Who are you," I asked.

"It's Gabe, the dude who crashed your car," he laughed.

He was laughing at a time like this? I've only known him for a day but yeah I could tell that was him.

"Oh my gosh are you okay," I asked quickly.

"Don't worry about me everything will be fine. Other than my license but other than that I'm good," he joked.

"I am so sorry, I shouldn't of bugged you about the radio station. It was stupid," I said quitly.

"I should be the one saying sorry. It was your car not mine and I am the one who told you to ditch." Well he was right about that.

"Why did you risk your life to save me," I asked.

It was the question I needed an answer to. "Because I didn't want you to get hurt or worse," he said.

"But what about you," I asked.

"Nothing about me. Let's just forget the actsident for now and just talk about other things, okay," he asked.

"Fine," I said but whenever I agree with him something always goes wrong. Always.

Did you like it??? Please comment, vote, and become a fan. Thanks! Also I am sorry this chapter was a little short. : )