Chapter 3

Zelena

"REGINA? REGINA, IT'S ZELENA! OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE!" I yell, banging loudly on the door for the third attempt

Nothing. Typical.

"REGINA I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE! YOU CAN PUSH EMMA AND ROBIN AND EVERYONE AWAY BUT YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO ME! I KNOW YOU HATE ME AND I KNOW WE AREN'T IN THE BEST POSITION RIGHT NOW BUT PLEASE LET ME IN! I CARE ABOUT YOU!" I yell

No answer.

"Alright sis, if you're going to be stubborn, I'm going to let myself in" I whisper, picking the lock with a hair grip, the door opening easily

I head into the hallway, looking around for any sign of my sister, incase she's hiding. But there seems to be an eerie silence about the house, something that tells me something's not right.

"REGINA?!" I shout through the house, hoping to get an answer from my sister, but nothing

My panic starts to go up a little, so I check every room, the living room, the kitchen, even Henry's room, anywhere I can think of that she would be. But she's not here.

And then I approach the Regina's room, the door slightly open, making me understand that my instincts were right, something is wrong. I open it slowly and head inside, my magic at the ready in case there's an intruder who's taken advantage of my sister in her heartbroken state.

It's when I get fully into the room and my eyes fall upon the open bathroom door and a figure lying there that I was right to come here, and I have to stop myself from screaming at my sister's limp body lying motionless on the floor. I sink to her side, taking her wrist into my hand and checking her pulse, it's light but it's there, I let out a sigh of relief. I shake her gently, to try and wake her.

"Regina, Regina wake up, please wake up" I whisper

Nothing, not one movement.

I let out a sigh and carry her carefully to bed, sitting beside her and taking her hand into my own, tears streaming down my face.

"I'm sorry, this is all my fault" I whimper

I'm so sorry for the very short chapter! I've been so busy with college and homework and I've been trying to rest because I've torn a ligament from dancing and my whole body is aching so I haven't been able to do much writing recently! I should be able to function properly again by the weekend, thank goodness it's Friday tomorrow! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)