Birthday + Updates

Guys: This is from over a year ago. I turned 14 on September 22, 2017. Just... people kept getting confused, so I figured this smole edit might help.

Hey guys! It's my birthday! I'm officially 13 and allowed on this site XD
       Anyway, I've had a lot going on lately. School started a couple weeks ago, taking up a lot of time, and Volleyball isn't helping...
         I'm doing my best to update all my books on a monthly basis, but it's going downhill. Sort of.
        Also, I just wanted to mention I'm going to Comic-con on Oct. 2nd in Cleveland, Ohio. (Don't take that as where I live, since I will never give my location of where I live to you guys. No offense). Anyway, I'll be dressed as Maka Albarn, from Soul Eater.
          If you guys want to meet up there, I'm cool with that. (I'll post a picture of myself in the cosplay, so you know what I look like). I believe it would be safe, given that I'd be with my family, in a public place with lots of people, and there will most likely be security.
(If you want to meet up, say you're from Wattpad as well as your username at the convention, as well as put the fact you want to down in the comments. The we can make plans or something).
           Anyway, that's all I have to say, bye!