93. Imagine Kai - short

"Together again"

Your soul greeted the silent night with the feeling of a heavy heart.. You kept turning your head to look outside the window, as if you could feel something was about to happen..

The calmness of sleeping trees and the cozy blanket covering your body couldn't really make a difference, as you kept sighing every few minutes...

You decided to get up and open the window, to breath some fresh air.. The little stars shyly smiling on the black sky caught your attention... You rested your chin on your hands and kept star gazing, until a strange noise made you startle..

You narrowed your eyes trying to distinguish in the darkness anything out of normal.. At one point you saw a shadow moving quickly behind a tree before the moon was covered by thick grey clouds..

You closed the window, put on a sweater and went to the front door, holding a lantern in your hands. Outside in the garden, everything seemed calm..

You patted your head slowly thinking how stupid you were, then when you were about to enter the house, you felt something and turned around..

"Who's there?!" you shouted with a firm voice, even though you were shaking.

You widened your eyes when the shadow appeared again, getting smaller and smaller until you could feel his breath on your face.. He blinked a few times, trying to get over the emotions his heart was filled up with..

"KAI !" you ran into his arms, crying his name out loud. He hugged you tightly, as if he needed to be sure that this was not a dream.

"I missed you so much, my love!" he said softly, trying to hold his tears.

After one year, he was finally here, embracing you and making you feel at ease once more. You looked at him, smiling then, as he was leaning over to let his thirsty lips cool down his desire, you closed your eyes, trembling. The moon revealed itself once again, becoming the silent witness of this special moment.

_______________

Hope you guys liked it. Thank you for reading. Please continue to love and support EXO. God bless you all!