86. Imagine Kris & Tao

'When panda criticises ge ge's masterpiece'

Kris narrowed his eyes, concentrating on that thin line.. Just a retouch here and the emotion will finally be revealed.. ok.. just a little more.. and..

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!”

His pencil left a shaky line on the paper.. He stood up, trying to calm down, when Tao got inside jumping..

Tao: “Ge Ge!!!!!”

Kris: “What now, Tao??”

Tao: “Yes yes yes! It’s just.. oh..  great… daebak!”

Kris: “Can you please stop jumping like a kangaroo? Are you having an identity crisis?”

Tao: "Huh??"

Kris: "I thought you're a panda.. nevermind.. "

Tao: “I can’t believe it! Wait until you hear!”

Kris: “Tell me… what’s so important that you had to react like that?”

Tao: “I was surfing the internet.. and guess what..  there is a new cool black bag at Gucci.. with blue details.. I mean.. wow.. just wow…”

Kris, expressionless: “You’re jokin’…”

Tao: “No I am not.. it’s a new offer that they.. ”

Kris: “ARE YOU KIDDIN’ ME????? YOU JUST RUINED MY MASTERPIECE BECAUSE OF A DAMN BAG????”

Tao: “Ge ge… don’t say that.. It’s not a bag! It’s a Gucci bag! It’s like… like..  a diamond!”

Kris: “Diamond… yes yes… the 120th one you’ll add to your collection, I guess..”

Tao: “Actually… um.. it will be the 124th…. They have it in different colors..”

Kris: “ O.o …. You’re a freak.. :’( my poor drawing..”

Tao: “What were you drawing, ge ge?”

Kris: “Look for yourself.. well.. what do you say?”

Tao: “Nice duck, ge ge..”

Kris: “That’s a dragon.. ignorant!”

Tao: “Oh.. um.. are you sure this dragon came from the right egg?? Still looks like a duck to me...”

Kris: “Are you making fun of me??”

Tao: “Not at all.. but… come on ge ge.. nowadays things like that can happen… maybe the duck fell in love with a dragon…  and you know…”

Kris, ironically: “Sometimes your imagination amazes me……”

Tao, smiling: “Thanks ge ge.. why don’t you finish the drawing?”

Kris: “Not inspired anymore..”

Tao: “How come ge ge? What happened? It was almost finished..”

Kris: “Yes.. but I gotta portray a new feeling…  this one is wrong..”

Tao: “But looks like a duck in love… it’s nice.. why should you change the feeling it gives to people?”

Kris: “ Because I just remembered something..”

Tao: “What ge ge?”

Kris: “That the duck got divorced……”

_________

Hope you liked it! Thank you for reading! Please continue to love and support EXO! God bless you all!