27. Imagine Luhan (with Xiumin & Lay)

Imagine that you are Luhan's love at first sight (cr to kpopimagines on tumblr for the idea)

______________________

Xiumin: "Are you coming to the dorms?"

Luhan: "Nah... I feel like heading to the park.. wanna come?"

Xiumin: "Sure.."

Lay: "Mind if I join?"

Luhan: "Of course not.. let's go!"

At the park..

Xiumin: "Yeah... so beautiful!"

Luhan: "Yes.. indeed.. sunset.. my fav moment of the day."

Lay: "Guys.. I am a little thirsty.. the practice today was so tiring..

going to get something to drink."

Xiumin: "Coming too.."

Luhan: "I'll wait for you here."

Lay: "Ok!"

The boys left, while Luhan was heading to the lake to take a better look at the sunset.. Everything seemed so calm.. like something good was about to happen.. like hope was now rewarding those with strong faith... Luhan closed his eyes.. He was breathing slowly, enjoying every second..

Suddenly he heard a scream.. he opened his eyes.. He saw me while I was crying and looking terrified at my friend who fell in the lake..

Me: "Hold on! God! I don't even know how to swim! Help!"

He ran to me.. Our eyes met.. for a few seconds I felt awkward.. like running into his arms.. I turned: "Hold up!".. then I saw him jumping in the lake.. my friend looked so helpless... I was so scared.. he got there and grabbed her.. finally he got her out of the water...

Me: "Are you ok??? Why isn't she reacting?? God!"

Luhan: "Step aside please!".... He was doing cpr.. still my friend wasn't moving.. I was thinking at the worst... then.. she reacted..

Me: "Thank God!".. I saw her bf running towards us..

"God! I was looking for you two! What happened?"

Me: "She wanted to drown herself..then she changed her mind but in the end fell in the lake."

Bf: "WHAT? I'm gonna take her to the hospital.."

I remained there... I was still shocked.. then I felt the boy's breathing..

Me: "Are you ok?"

Luhan: "Yes.. I "

He couldn't finish as I hugged him tightly.. I was crying although I was so happy that my friend was safe... Then...

Me: "I am so sorry!"

The boy looked at me... his eyes were so bright.. almost like a deer's.. he was staring at me.. I wanted to get up.. then he hugged me back..

Me: "Hey!"

Him: "Sssh... don't move!"

I was breathing with difficulty... what was that feeling? We were still hugging.. then.. he looked at me.. would have last forever that moment.. but then a voice made us startle..

Xiumin: "Yah! What happened? Luhan, are you ok?"

Luhan: "Yeah.."

He stood up.. I was still on the ground.. I didn't know how to react.. Luhan turned to me.. he gave me his hand to help me get up..

Me: "Thank you! I can't.."

Luhan: "It's ok.. you should check if she's ok!"

Me: "Your clothes are wet.. you can catch a cold."

Luhan smiling: "Yours too!"

Me: "Ah...he he yes..."

Lay: "Guys.. you need to change.. let's go the dorms!"

Me: "I'll go to the hospital!"

Luhan: "Like that? No way! Come with us!"

Me: "It's ok.. "

Luhan grabbed my hand.. "Come!"

At the dorms..

Luhan: "This is the best I could find.. hope it's ok with you..".. he gave me dry clothes..

Me: "Thank you!"

Lay: "Well.. we"ll let you change!"

They left me in the room.. I changed my clothes.. I was probably in Luhan's room.... saw a few pics with him on a bedside table.. I looked for my phone and called my friend's bf..

Bf: "Yes?"

Me: "Helllo??"

Bf: "Hi.."

Me: "How's she?"

Bf: "She's good.. she's just scared a little bit.."

Me: "Don't know why she did that.."

Bf: "She couldn't resist the news of her aunt.. she was her only family..."

Me: "I didn't know.. she just phoned me to meet her at the park.. then when I reached there I saw her going towards the lake.."

Bf: "I am glad you phoned me before.. now calm down.. everything is ok.. relax.. how are you? I left you there.. sorry!"

Me: "It's ok! Take care of her.. I'm going to hang up!"

Bf: "Ok! Bye!"

I sat on the bed.. all that happened was so stressful.. I think I fell asleep.. cause when I opened my eyes I was covered with a blanket..

Luhan was sleeping on a chair near me.. I tried to move without making any noise.. but he had my hand in his hand.. He raised his head..

Luhan: "Are you ok?"

Me: "Yes.. did I fall asleep?"

Luhan: "Yes.. ha ha.."

Me: "God.. stupid me.. what time is it?"

Luhan: "Um... almost 2 am."

Me: "What???? God! I gotta go!"

Luhan: "At this hour? All alone? Are you crazy? Anything could happen.. you'll stay here tonight.."

Me: "I was such a burden.. please!"

Luhan while caressing my face.."Don't say that.."

He stopped.. God.. that stare again.. what was happening?.. I felt so calm.. warm.. and nervous at the same time.. he got closer.. our eyes met.. I closed mine.. then.. he kissed me gently.. I was trembling.. he hugged me..

Luhan: "I cannot believe that I'm going to say this... but.. I won't let you go.. never!"