65. Imagine Chanyeol

'Winter dream'

________________________

I was sipping my hot choco while looking at the stores.. Everything was so beautiful.. I was so happy cause Christmas was near .. the fun was on its way… ha ha.. snowball fight, cookies, presents, cute moments with our dear ones, the kiss under the mistletoe.. um.. well.. not for me..  this was another year in which I’ll go to visit my family and probably just play with my sweet nephews.. so.. meeting my love during holidays was just a sweet dream.. a winter dream, nothing more..

My sister was indeed lucky to find her true love… I wondered when I’ll have the chance.. Hm.. wondered how he looks like.. where is he.. how is he… do I even know him?? He he.. maybe he’s a star or something… oh silly me.. dreaming in the day.. ah.. my phone rings…

Me: “Hello?”

“Hey, pancake!”

Me: “Sis? Hey! Did you change your number??”

Sister: “No.. I am using someone else’s phone cause mine is kind of dead.. and I really have to tell you this..”

Me: “What happened?”

Sister: “Well, you know that the kids have to return home for the holidays.. point is, I was waiting for them to come next week.. but because there has been a change, I am now at their school.. and.. I kind of forgot that I’ve promised our neighbour I’ll take care of her baby..”

Me: “Aha… so… you want me to do that??”

Sister: “Um.. yes.. if that’s ok with you..”

Me: “Yeah, sure, no problem…. You know I’m an expert in babies.. Are you nuts??? I can’t do that!!!”

Sister: “Come on.. it’s just for this weekend..”

Me: “Weekend? But.. it doesn’t take you so much to get back home…”

Sister: “He he… well.. um.. the kids wanna go to the ranch and I..”

Me: “Great…. A whole weekend.. I am so gonna make you regret this!”

Sister: “Love you too!”

I hang up the phone and turned back to the bus station.. Ok.. so I was now a babysitter for 3 days… why three?? Cause today is Friday… in the morning.. ah.. I can’t believe this is happening to me.. I wished for a boyfriend and got a baby.… oh well.. hope everything will be fine..

My sister got a new house this year.. I didn’t visit her too often, so I also didn’t have the chance to meet her neighbours.. Wondered whether it was a nice family..

After half an hour, the bus stopped.. I got out heading on the left street, when I realised I forgot to ask her the address.. I phoned her and she told me it was just the house in front of hers, with big Christmas trees and a peachy fence.. well.. quite easy to tell which..

I got near the fence gate and pushed the intercom button.. It was getting quite cold.. why wasn’t anyone answering? Weren’t they at home?? I then startled when hearing that baby cry and a deep voice trying to calm him down while asking who was it..

Me: “Um.. I am the babysitter..”

“OH THANK GOD! Get in!”

I got in the garden, looking amazed at those big Christmas trees on the left part.. wondered how will it look at night time.. I saw that the owners already prepared everything for the holidays, especially the lights..

Gosh.. it was so beautiful.. and the house looked great.. I so wish I could have one like this.. amazing.. he he.. well.. I don’t mind being a babysitter for a while.. I was walking slowly, looking at windows, when the front door suddenly opened.. I just.. what the...?? Oh my! I am imaging things..  ok.. gotta slap myself.. no… I’ll just.. faint…