60. Imagine Sehun

'The game'

As usual the afternoon wasn’t going to bring me good times.. I had nothing to do and even if there was something, I wouldn’t feel like doing it.. I got back from work, took a shower, changed in something comfortable and prepared a little salad..

And boredom was about to start.. and it was Friday… oh… two days all alone… great… Well, I should just go check up some emails and maybe listen to some music and.. oh… my phone is ringing.. Ok.. let me just stretch my hand and take it out from my bag.. Hm.. this salad is good..

Me: “Yeoboseyo?”

Voice: “Once again you answered without looking at the caller’s id..”

Me: “SEHUN???”

Sehun: “He he..”

Me: “How come you called me??”

Sehun: “Shouldn’t I call my baby?”

Me: “No.. I mean yes.. but.. aren’t you busy?”

Sehun: “I have some free time.. so.. I thought I’ll spend it with you… ”

Me: “On the phone … he he..”

Sehun: “Yeah… What are you doing?”

Me: “Nothing much.. eating a salad..”

Sehun: “Why don’t you go for a walk??”

Me: “You know I only do that when you’re here.. Don’t wanna walk alone..”

Sehun: “Let’s play a game.. Stand up!”

Me: “What? Sehun..”

Sehun: “Come on..”

I stood up, asking him what was this all about.. He told me to get back in the bedroom and find a nice dress..

Me: “Dress?? What for?”

Sehun: “Shhh.. just go!”

I went in the room.. Well, what dress should I choose? All seemed ugly.. what was the point to dress myself pretty? To eat the salad better??? Hm.. I’ll just go with this one..

Sehun: “No.. not that.. choose the peach one..”

Ok.. So what now? He said it was make-up time.. Something sweet, natural, as he always liked.. hehe.. I would go with a golden eyeshadow, then mascara, little blush.. hm.. oh.. and this lipgloss... He kept asking me to tell him everything I was doing.. I felt like making a makeup tutorial or something he he..

Me: “Done..”

Sehun: “Good.. how about that pearl necklace?”

Me: “You’ve read my mind.. So.. what next?”

I thought about my hair.. Hm.. Should I tie it in a simple bun? Yeah.. why not?.. I was about to do that when Sehun’s voice stopped me..

Sehun: “No.. leave it like that.. I want the wind to caress your hair..”

He then told me about the shoes.. nice one ha ha.. well he does have good taste.. Ok.. so I was now dressed, ready for God knows what… Sehun was such a child and I wondered why do I keep playing this ha ha.. but I loved him.. so much.. I kind of liked his games, because he was with me, even if I could just hear his voice, but not see him.. I felt him…

Sehun: “Now.. how’s the weather?”

Me: “Mild.. nice for a walk..”

Sehun: “Cool.. then.. why are you still inside the house?”

Me: “You want me to get out?”

Sehun: “Yes.. We’ll have the walk you’ve wished for.. but I’ll be on the phone..”

I smiled.. It didn’t matter, because in the end he was close to me.. I got outside in the garden.. Indeed it was a nice evening.. The sun was about to set.. I loved the scent of the flowers.. I loved the view.. I loved him..

Sehun: “It’s beautiful, no?”

Me: “Yes.. I just wish you could be here.. with me..”

Sehun: “We can play that also.. Close your eyes and imagine me near you.. I have to go now.. But do that..”

Me: “Ok… Take care!”

I just found myself all alone in the garden, dressed as if I was on a date.. Ha ha… Sehun was such a figure.. I turned to look at the sun, which seemed to have stolen the colour of my dress to paint the clouds with it..

Everything was so peaceful.. I’ve closed my eyes, trying to imagine Sehun.. Always there for me, protecting me with his love, making me feel alive.. I smiled, opening my eyes.. Why did I love him so much? Why did I keep seeing him everywhere?

Even now, while I was standing there, my heart could sense his presence. He was now coming from the sunlight, slowly getting near me, until I could feel his breath.. He took me in his arms and kissed me gently.. I then startled when hearing him whisper: “You look amazing, my love!”

__________________

Hope you liked it! Please continue to love and support EXO! Thank you for reading! God bless you all!